Classless Tweets

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
If you're spewing hate towards KU players, etc,

GET A FREAKING LIFE.

Some of the crap I'm seeing (from Cyclone fans) is making me sicker than the game itself. If you're one of the (few) calling E. Johnson racist slurs, or talking about shooting up the KU bus - you ought to be ashamed.

It's a damn game folks, pull yourselves together.

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
Yeah, that's bad. Probably the same people who tweet negative stuff at our guys when we lose.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Twitter is filled with losers outside media people. Nobody should take these social inept people seriously. Twitter is getting as trashy as MySpace did.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Fake Dan Beebe was killing it tonight, even if it was making fun of us. Don't get why people were tweeting at him to shut up.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
And people get mad when the guy dunks on us with 2 seconds left? The guy went totally beast mode in one of the toughest places to play in the country.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The refs this year are the worst this year. They make the replacement refs look good.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Fake Dan Beebe was killing it tonight, even if it was making fun of us. Don't get why people were tweeting at him to shut up.

After I read this post I had to look to see what was being posted on his twitter. I laughed pretty hard at this one:

They call it "Hilton Magic" because "Hilton ********" won't make it past the censors.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
Two Iowa State Students Tweeted Racial Slurs And Death Threats At Kansas And Elijah Johnson | College Spun – Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.
not sure why this isnt being discussed. This is disgusting plain and simple. We cant have any space for these yahoos in our fan base. I hope they were arrested and then sent back to Iowa City to learn how to become a tavern hok, we are so much better than this. If anyone knows these guys please inform them that we don't want them rooting for Iowa State.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
2 idiots do not represent Iowa State's fanbase. Embarrassing people these days in Iowa still use that language.
i agree, just had heard it on the radio and not knowing what they were talking about went here and was shocked it was barely mentioned. I am not about airing our dirty laundry but am all about washing it. And if these jerks are on this board i think the message should be loud and clear we want no part of them. This is the kind of crap opposing coaches will use to label our fanbase to prospective recruits. We have to call out and purge these idiots. I honestly thought they had to be kansas trolls causing trouble, but shocked to learn they were not. Disgusting

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
i agree, just had heard it on the radio and not knowing what they were talking about went here and was shocked it was barely mentioned. I am not about airing are dirty laundry but am all about washing it. And if these jerks are on this board i think the message should be loud and clear we want no part of them. This is the kind of crap opposing coaches will use to label our fanbase to prospective recruits. We have to call out and purge these idiots. I honestly thought they had to be kansas trolls causing trouble, but shocked to learn they were not. Disgusting

Very low chance that they are part of CF, pretty sure everyone here knows better.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Very low chance that they are part of CF, pretty sure everyone here knows better.

I'd have hoped the same thing about the ISU student body. Turns out that didn't work out to well because there they were. Hope they spend some time in jail. I'm pretty sure it's also grounds for being expelled? I know when I was there they added some pretty strict student conduct guidelines to the handbook. Basically allowed ISU to expel you for hosting parties and getting busted more than once. Cant imagine that being convicted of making death threats at a University event doesn't fall under the same disciplinary action area.

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
i agree, just had heard it on the radio and not knowing what they were talking about went here and was shocked it was barely mentioned. I am not about airing our dirty laundry but am all about washing it. And if these jerks are on this board i think the message should be loud and clear we want no part of them. This is the kind of crap opposing coaches will use to label our fanbase to prospective recruits. We have to call out and purge these idiots. I honestly thought they had to be kansas trolls causing trouble, but shocked to learn they were not. Disgusting
There was a thread that went on all day long outing these guys. Looks like it's been deleted now.