Clark Top Play Nominee

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
He did get the publicity for it to. Cause right before that he got hurt. But his next play was that dunk. Sweet!!!

CyTom

Mar 30, 2006
Des Moines
Not sure how it didn't end up in the Top 10 after watching the "Top 10". Based on the plays they had, should have been at least top 5.

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
also on college gamenight they showed alot of dunks and clarks was one of them.. i cant remember what they call it tho

Cyfan13

Dec 14, 2007
Ames
Not sure how it didn't end up in the Top 10 after watching the "Top 10". Based on the plays they had, should have been at least top 5.

I agree! A lot of the one's they chose weren't that great. Especially the KG dunk. It was just a regular ally-oop and he didn't even dunk on anybody. They do that a ton of times in every NBA game. Nothing special about it at all...Oh well!

cyfanhood

Jan 2, 2008
Town of Iowa fans, YUCK!

It's funny to hear Stuart Scott say, "Please, for the last time. Who decides the Top 10 dog?"

Probably because people would say, "Clark from Iowa State? WHO, WHAT, WHERE?":mask:

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
I agree! A lot of the one's they chose weren't that great. Especially the KG dunk. It was just a regular ally-oop and he didn't even dunk on anybody. They do that a ton of times in every NBA game. Nothing special about it at all...Oh well!

I was thinking the exact same thing. That ally oop was probably the worst Top 10 play I have seen in a long time.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The soccer highlight was great. :biglaugh:
Talk about something no one cares about.

CycloneTony

Nov 3, 2007
Indianola
The no.1 GT dunk was awesome it reminded me of some clark dunks ive seen. ESPN was very generous to ISU last night the annoucers were awesome I thought i kinda liked that Hubert? from Duke? lol i should really look that up oh well. They talked about the players we lost (Taggart got 15 last night) and what a good coach gmac was and the rebuilding underway and how we have young talent developing. They could of very well dogged on us pretty hard but I thought it was go publicity even though we didnt preform well.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
If I remember correctly this was #1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXMMYykgQC0]YouTube - Will Blalock behind the back to himself[/ame]