Chris Williams making excuses left and right

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Go ahead. Take the loss out on me, big shot behind an anonymous username. I'm used to it.

Thanks for your input and page views, Doc.

Make more excuses, Chris.

Also, are you still laughing at the NDSU guy on the radio who predicted 35-14?

I think you said something like, "If I'm ever that big of a homer, quit inviting me onto this show."

FreeBorn

Jul 3, 2014
Make more excuses, Chris.

Also, are you still laughing at the NDSU guy on the radio who predicted 35-14?

I think you said something like, "If I'm ever that big of a homer, quit inviting me onto this show."

Yep, he said that. Own up to it, Chis.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Go ahead. Take the loss out on me, big shot behind an anonymous username. I'm used to it.

Thanks for your input and page views, Doc.

Just don't sugarcoat it Chris. That's all we ask.

We got completely manhandled today by a team of men. We didn't belong out there.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Chris has not made a single excuse...an excuse would be "ISU would of won if they didnt have any injures". Has he said that once? All he is doing is pointing out facts. That what you do on a POSTGAME radio show.

ClonesTwentyOne

Feb 10, 2014
DSM Area
Just don't sugarcoat it Chris. That's all we ask.

We got completely manhandled today by a team of men. We didn't belong out there.
On radio are you just allowed to straight up say "We suck"....Like clonedude said, no need to sugar coat things....Just say it how it is...I'm not sure if you honestly just cant say that stuff or what.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Also, here is another excuse. ISU is 1-7 at JTS since moving to their new locker room and giving the visiting team an upgraded locker room. I said at the time that it was stupid we were upgrading the visiting locker room. Not that this is the reason this program is heading downhill, but just want to point that out. You should never have a 1-7 record at home over any stretch of games. NEVER.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Guys Chris has a product to sell too and he's also close with the staff. It's his job to not completely put down the staff and players. Put yourself in his shoes, it's his business and livelihood.

i too thought the bison guy was crazy predicting that score and all of you thought the same thing 6 hours ago.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I think CW is the last person I would bother calling out today.
Starts and ends with the pathetic football team we saw today. Little children would have given a better effort. Get beat, that's fine. Quitting in the face of adversity is a cowardly action.

ClonesTwentyOne

Feb 10, 2014
DSM Area
Also, here is another excuse. ISU is 1-7 at JTS since moving to their new locker room and giving the visiting team an upgraded locker room. I said at the time that it was stupid we were upgrading the visiting locker room. Not that this is the reason this program is heading downhill, but just want to point that out. You should never have a 1-7 record at home over any stretch of games. NEVER.
I say we paint the visiting locker room pink :wink:

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
Williams and Whitver just sound like they don't want to be there today.

Would you want to be?

1) you're just dealing with a horrible loss. Probably not having a lot of fun with Cyclone Football right now.

2) so many people are mad/disappointed/whatever, it's going to dominate the call in show. So, a few more hours of negativity to cap off a day that was already hard.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Caller: Is it discouraging to you that we can't run a screen play on offense or stop one on defense?

Chris: Yeah…well...

Jack: The first we ran worked.

Chris: Was Farniok in on that play?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Caller: Is it discouraging to you that we can't run a screen play on offense or stop one on defense?

Chris: Yeah…well...

Jack: The first we ran worked.

Chris: Was Farniok in on that play?
You are really reaching, loser troll.

Help Support Us

Become a patron