Chris Mullin Out at St. John's

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
That's a BS article if I have ever seen one. I kept waiting to find out what the sleazy recruiting efforts were and the person didn't bring one thing up. That's a cheap shot if I have ever seen it. If he would have just said "Failed recruiting efforts" it would have been fine. However, don't say they were sleazy and then provide no evidence or at the very least an instance when you thought it was sleazy.

NorthCyd

Aug 22, 2011
Yeah, that's pretty misleading headline. They got killed for it in the comments. I'm surprised they didn't change it. Anyone want to take any bets on where Cam Mack ends up?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Goes to show just how hard it is to simply come back to your alma mater and be a winner.