Chip Kelly to Florida ..

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Fun fact about Scott Frost, he was the "other man" in the whole Lawrence Philips assault case.
I had completely forgot about that until a woman I know (husker fan) told me she didn't like Frost because he just let the assault happen.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Fun fact about Scott Frost, he was the "other man" in the whole Lawrence Philips assault case.
I had completely forgot about that until a woman I know (husker fan) told me she didn't like Frost because he just let the assault happen.

Yeah. I don't think I'd expect him to try and stop Lawrence Philips from doing anything. But I also wouldn't expect him to keep silent and let it all be covered up like he and the rest of the Nebraska machine did.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa

Maybe he has a place in Hollywood??? Seems to be par for the course there
vauEUgn.gif

...too soon???

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
He didn't invent the spread or anything...he just ran it with players way faster than the players you had and in general, an elite college QB who could run and throw effectively.
If there's one thing the state of Florida has it's freaky deeky speed. Kelly could do remarkable things at UF.