Cheez-It Bowl in Orlando playing Clemson (Wed., Dec. 29, 4:45 CT Kick)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Anyone know what color/jersey combo Iowa State is going with for the game?
I'm not sure it has been formally announced yet (someone will chime in if so). A week or so ago we at CF deduced that it might either be w/c/w or w/c/c based on the released pics of helmet and jersey. My pick is ISU w/c/c vs. Clemson orange/w/w.
New Uniforms Revealed | CycloneFanatic: The Internet's most popular site for fans of the Iowa State Cyclones

I've been eagerly awaiting the state of Iowa's invasion here and so far I haven't seen but 3 or 4 Iowa plates and even worse two ere TOE plates.
We’ve only seen a few Cyclone fans at Epcot today.
Keep us informed of the events and crowd tomorrow! Have fun!!

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
You know what to do

harding3.jpg

I’m just wearing my black ISU gear which is basically doing the same thing.

Reactions: t-noah

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Which Hyatt? I-Drive/convention center?
Yes, the Hyatt Regency Orlando on I-Drive. You know it has to piss off the Hawks that there are so many Cyclone fans at their team hotel.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Yes! Last night, Jeff Johnson, Executive Director of the Alumni Association, told this to the crowd and confirmed it to me face-to-face.

I mean, why go with things that are easily proven false.

Their pep rally is Friday afternoon at 3:30, listed right on their website.

There are a million things to make fun of the Hawks on but their ability to show up in large numbers isn't one of them.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I mean, why go with things that are easily proven false.

Their pep rally is Friday afternoon at 3:30, listed right on their website.

There are a million things to make fun of the Hawks on but their ability to show up in large numbers isn't one of them.
Where is their pep rally? Maybe the poster got the details wrong and it wasn't that they wouldn't have one but that they had to go with a smaller venue due to a lack of guaranteed numbers.

Not that I really care...

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Where is their pep rally? Maybe the poster got the details wrong and it wasn't that they wouldn't have one but that they had to go with a smaller venue due to a lack of guaranteed numbers.

Not that I really care...

Website says Pointe Orlando on International Drive.

That's all I got, lol.

Reactions: t-noah

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Cyclones wearing white-red-white today.

i assume Clemson will be in orange-white-orange.