Cheez-It Bowl in Orlando playing Clemson (Wed., Dec. 29, 4:45 CT Kick)

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
3 nights at a hotel in Orlando around Christmas/NYE and bowl game tickets for $835/person is not that bad.

Haha. The F it is. And bowl game ticket isn’t included.. You can get your own room through the hotel at 800 for 3 nights (and have up to 4 ppl).

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Disagree, we are like 5-11 in bowls. I'd sooner have a trophy in a very bare case.

What a ****** mindset. I wanna play good teams. That is the point of bowl games. They are exhibition games in the end but give me good teams all day, every day, instead of that ***** ass attitude. God, our fan base sucks sometimes.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
That does not include tickets
Although we should help out the ISU AD and purchase from them, tickets will be cheap at the stadium.

ND in FL in 2019 was by far my favorite bowl experience, up until the second half that is. A 9 win Clemson team? **** yeas. Any hesitation I had about going is out. I agree with those that say stay near water and drive on game day.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Although we should help out the ISU AD and purchase from them, tickets will be cheap at the stadium.

ND in FL in 2019 was by far my favorite bowl experience, up until the second half that is. A 9 win Clemson team? **** yeas. Any hesitation I had about going is out. I agree with those that say stay near water and drive on game day.

What did you like about that bowl?

Reactions: ClonesInDallas

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

I got 8th row 40-35ish yard line for $186 (had a $20 off seatgeek code)

Reactions: WhoISthis

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
What did you like about that bowl?
Best opponent we’ve faced, and also in a real bowl location. Not Shreveport or Memphis or Boise etc.

There isn’t much competition. Since fans couldn’t attend the Fiesta, and the Covid factor with Oregon being a fill-in 4 win team, the only competition in 20 years has been Alamo against Washington St, AZ against Minnesota, and maybe Independence against a nearly bottomed out Bama program. The value of the buildup in facing a good ND team wins out.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Disagree, we are like 5-11 in bowls. I'd sooner have a trophy in a very bare case.

This season is already a disappointment and a bowl trophy over a 7-5 C-USA team would be worthless. Clemson is the best draw we could have realistically hoped for. CFP level talent - one shot at redemption and proving that these guys belong on the field with teams like that.