Cheez-It Bowl in Orlando playing Clemson (Wed., Dec. 29, 4:45 CT Kick)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
They are catering to a certain clientele.

That being said the land only price isn't crazy. I place a high value in staying in the team hotel for bowl games.

Hotel isn't a big deal for me. I am just at the hotel to sleep so it doesn't need to be fancy

• Agree
Reactions: StPaulCyclone

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Hotel isn't a big deal for me. I am just at the hotel to sleep so it doesn't need to be fancy

Yeah everyone has their preference. My point was more that the land only Iowa State package wasn't as high as I thought it might be.

I'm personally a big hotel snob and don't want to mess with crappy or even average hotels.

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz and 83cy

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah everyone has their preference. My point was more that the land only Iowa State package wasn't as high as I thought it might be.

I'm personally a big hotel snob and don't want to mess with crappy or even average hotels.

You can book the same hotel on your own for $500 cheaper for single occupancy. That’s a steep cut.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I’d rather play Clemson in this spot. If we lose, whatever. But if we win, that’s a really great redemption note to end this season.
I AGREE we having nothing to Lose and If we WIN....The upside will be great because All the Talking Heads will be DUMB FOUNDED!

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
Going the same route as last time. Not a huge fan of Orlando so flying to Nashville for 2 nights, 2 nights in Orlando and back for $300.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Our offensive line is going to have to play one of their best games of the year if we want to win. It got better against TCU, so hopefully that continues to trend upwards.

Reactions: aauummm

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Conference affiliation of ISU’s 17 bowl opponents (includes Cheez-It ’21) … at the time bowl game was played.

Listed alpha by conference, then chronologically within conference. (Asterisk refers to "current conference" list below the main entry).

ACC: N.C. State, Clemson
American: Memphis*
Big East: Pittsburgh*, Rutgers*
Big Ten: Minnesota
Conference USA: Tulsa*
Mid-American: Miami-O
Mountain West: TCU*
Pac-12: Washington State, Oregon
SEC: LSU, Alabama
Southwest: Texas A&M*
WAC: Boise State*
Independent: Georgia Tech*, Notre Dame

*Current conference: Boise State (Mountain West), Georgia Tech (ACC), Pitt (ACC), Rutgers (B1G), TCU (Big 12), Texas A&M (SEC), Tulsa (American).

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Conference affiliation of ISU’s 17 bowl opponents (includes Cheez-It ’21) … at the time bowl game was played.

Listed alpha by conference, then chronologically within conference. (Asterisk refers to "current conference" list below the main entry).

ACC: N.C. State, Clemson
American: Memphis*
Big East: Pittsburgh*, Rutgers*
Big Ten: Minnesota
Conference USA: Tulsa*
Mid-American: Miami-O
Mountain West: TCU*
Pac-12: Washington State, Oregon
SEC: LSU, Alabama
Southwest: Texas A&M*
WAC: Boise State*
Independent: Georgia Tech*, Notre Dame

*Current conference: Boise State (Mountain West), Georgia Tech (ACC), Pitt (ACC), Rutgers (B1G), TCU (Big 12), Texas A&M (SEC), Tulsa (American).
Nice that we have been on a run against some real names in our bowl games. Certainly not missing bowl games against Miami (OH), Rutgers, Tulsa and Memphis.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Nice that we have been on a run against some real names in our bowl games. Certainly not missing bowl games against Miami (OH), Rutgers, Tulsa and Memphis.

It becomes very important for conference perception as we go to new Big XII to win these games.