Chasson Randle is on Campus...

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I reported earlier this week that 2011 Rock Island, Ill. prospect Chasson Randle would be in on an unofficial visit this weekend and I just confirmed that he did make it.

I'll try to catch up with Chasson early this week to get his thoughts. This will be an incredible get if Iowa State can snag him.

Here's his ESPN profile...

Last edited:

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny
I don't know why but I have a good feeling about landing him. His comfort/relationship with Daniyal Robinson and the introduction of our new BB facility has to give us a great shot.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
"On the other hand, he could be lethal in a motion-style offense because of his understanding of the game-not to mention he is the owner of one of the better looking jump shots for his class."

Ummm yes please. What better system could he be in?

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
I'm very anxious to hear how his visit went! I assume he went to the football game?

Randle and his family watched practice, toured the practice facility, hungout with players/coaches and went to the game.

They seemed to be enjoying everything.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
IF ISU can get to the point where we hold down 60-80% of the instate and near state talent coming out we're in good shape.

I realize that there are not always 4-5 top D1 guys in state...but there always seem to be some very good ones.

Hope Randle makes us his pick...along with Barnes...and I like the idea of the 10 PF you listed as well...we can always use a big guy with skills.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
IF ISU can get to the point where we hold down 60-80% of the instate and near state talent coming out we're in good shape.

I realize that there are not always 4-5 top D1 guys in state...but there always seem to be some very good ones.

Hope Randle makes us his pick...along with Barnes...and I like the idea of the 10 PF you listed as well...we can always use a big guy with skills.

I hate it when people do this, but I'm going to do it anyway -
I like the idea of this team someday:

Barnes
Ejim
Jok
Randle
Staten

(not necessarily as a lineup)

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
I hate it when people do this, but I'm going to do it anyway -
I like the idea of this team someday:

Barnes
Ejim
Jok
Randle
Staten

(not necessarily as a lineup)

I hate this stuff too...but DAMM!
Thats a team that could dominate the Final Four.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
There is a kid outta st louis beil ck sp. if he goes to illinois than randle will come here. if the st louis kid doesnt go to illinois randle will go there.... and the beil kid is picking between illinois and kansas

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
There is a kid outta st louis beil ck sp. if he goes to illinois than randle will come here. if the st louis kid doesnt go to illinois randle will go there.... and the beil kid is picking between illinois and kansas
False.

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa

Thats far from what I've heard...but who knows.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I understand no one knows what young men will do but were talking about kids so who knows but from people my family knows who are close to illinois athletics this is the case

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
I understand no one knows what young men will do but were talking about kids so who knows but from people my family knows who are close to illinois athletics this is the case

It seems possible to me that the Illinois people may see it that way. That doesn't mean than Randle sees it that way.

Help Support Us

Become a patron