Chaos

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Looking now like the most likely Big XII Championship game will be a replay of Bedlam, then.

Those are the two best teams. Just like most people thought at the beginning of the year. TCU is also a very good and well coached team but needs the other team to make mistakes and cannot dominate on their own.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Jake Trotter tweeted that basically if TCU beats Tech then it will be a rematch of last night. Looks like OSU will need some help since they lost to TCU.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Give me....

1.) Alabama
2.) Clemson
3.) Oklahoma
4.) Miami
5.) Georgia
6.) Wisconsin
7.) Auburn
8.) Ohio State
9.) TCU
10.) Norte Dame

The full court press will be on by ESPN to get Ohio State in the playoff. Rather see 2 SEC teams before that **** happens. I’m hoping for Georgia to win out

Agree w your rankings except I don't know that you can put Ohio State at #8 given the nature of their two losses. ND only got blown out once.

Ohio State got blown out twice including once at home and once to an unranked team. I will go ballistic if they get in, they basically have a permanent spot if they get in this year.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Agree w your rankings except I don't know that you can put Ohio State at #8 given the nature of their two losses. ND only got blown out once.

Ohio State got blown out twice including once at home and once to an unranked team. I will go ballistic if they get in, they basically have a permanent spot if they get in this year.

You should probably start fueling your missiles. There is still a decent probability you'll need to go ballistic.

16854587_303.jpg

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
What's the deal with Clemson anyway? Why the love? Their loss is to a horrible Syracuse team that is currently 4-6 with a loss to Middle Tennessee State on their resume.

And don't give me any of this "injury" or "it was early in the season" crap. Everyone has injuries and are we supposed to just throw out the first 2 or 3 games of the year because they don't count, or what?

Why schedule tough non con games in week one or two if they aren't going to count?

I still bet we see Herbie trying to make a case for Ohio State to have a shot yet.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
SEC Champ, probably 'Bama
Big 10 Champ especially if Unbeaten Wisky or tOSU
OU if they hold serve
Winner of ACC championship (Miami or Clemson)

I'm not sure Wisky should get in even if undefeated, depending on how the other teams end up.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I’d like to see Wisconsin win out and get in because it’d be funny to see the B10 get shut out for the 3rd straight playoff game.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Wisconsin players all talking about how they deserve to be in playoff leading up to 8-2 Michigan. Will be interesting to see.