Chaos

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
getsmart_toomanychiefs_kaos.png

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
Give me....

1.) Alabama
2.) Clemson
3.) Oklahoma
4.) Miami
5.) Georgia
6.) Wisconsin
7.) Auburn
8.) Ohio State
9.) TCU
10.) Norte Dame

The full court press will be on by ESPN to get Ohio State in the playoff. Rather see 2 SEC teams before that **** happens. I’m hoping for Georgia to win out

• Agree
Reactions: skibumspe and HFCS

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Give me....

1.) Alabama
2.) Clemson
3.) Oklahoma
4.) Miami
5.) Georgia
6.) Wisconsin
7.) Auburn
8.) Ohio State
9.) TCU
10.) Norte Dame

The full court press will be on by ESPN to get Ohio State in the playoff. Rather see 2 SEC teams before that **** happens. I’m hoping for Georgia to win out
Yeah, that's a pretty accurate top 10.
I also predict Auburn beating Bama in the iron bowl too. If that happens, Auburn gets the bid to the SEC Champ game. (Assuming the head to head winner wins the tie breaker for 1 loss teams.) I then wonder if the committee drops Bama to 4 to keep them in the playoff...
Assuming those teams win out you have a playoff of:
1) Clemson/Miami winner
2) OU
3) SEC Champ
4) Bama

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Yeah, that's a pretty accurate top 10.
I also predict Auburn beating Bama in the iron bowl too. If that happens, Auburn gets the bid to the SEC Champ game. (Assuming the head to head winner wins the tie breaker for 1 loss teams.) I then wonder if the committee drops Bama to 4 to keep them in the playoff...
Assuming those teams win out you have a playoff of:
1) Clemson/Miami winner
2) OU
3) SEC Champ
4) Bama

What gets interesting is if Bama loses to Auburn and Wisconsin wins out. There's no rational reason to put Bama in over Wisconsin at that point, but ESPN will push for it.

OU just needs to win out. Maybe we can then have an offseaeon where the media looks at the door of the PAC12 for a change.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
What gets interesting is if Bama loses to Auburn and Wisconsin wins out. There's no rational reason to put Bama in over Wisconsin at that point, but ESPN will push for it.

OU just needs to win out. Maybe we can then have an offseaeon where the media looks at the door of the PAC12 for a change.

No way Wisconsin goes over 1 loss Bama, and don't call me Shirley.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
OU will get dis'ed....they lost to us. If you haven't learned this yet (you should have) the Big12 is not that big a deal to the groomed beard, fitted shirt, PX50 metro television analyists in the media. TCU, Baylor undefeated???? meh..... What really SUCKS is they are probably right.

You have basically 4 or 5 semi-pro teams right now. Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, Clemson. I could have named those back in June. Every once in awhile you get something crazy like Iowa beating OSU....but people see it for what it was...especially after Wisconsin beat down.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
OU will get dis'ed....they lost to us. If you haven't learned this yet (you should have) the Big12 is not that big a deal to the groomed beard, fitted shirt, PX50 metro television analyists in the media. TCU, Baylor undefeated???? meh..... What really SUCKS is they are probably right.

You have basically 4 or 5 semi-pro teams right now. Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, Clemson. I could have named those back in June. Every once in awhile you get something crazy like Iowa beating OSU....but people see it for what it was...especially after Wisconsin beat down.

They won’t dis a 1- loss OU in a pool of 1 and 2-loss teams OU isn’t TCU or Baylor, they’re a true blue blood. If they were to dis OU in this particular year all they’re doing is proving the whole thing is a farce and change will he shoved down their throats. They may not think highly of the Big 12, but you don’t mess with a school like OU.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nozick