change of heart

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyclonesRule

Apr 10, 2006
West Des Moines
We aren't the only school to take away a scholorship to a kid who took a visit to another school but appears Texas A&M changed their mind on this one.

This is currently on front page of Hodge report http://slog.cstv.com/hodgereport_fb/
but was not on the A&M page, only his departure was there at this time.

Posted by Bill Hodge at 09:48 AM | Comment
Friday, 01/25/08

Lewis-Moore back to A&M

</B># </B>Texas A&M</B> has regained defensive lineman Kapron Lewis-Moore of Weatherford, Tex. A&M had withdrawn its offer after he decided to take more visits and traveled to Notre Dame this past weekend.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
thats not news... ferentz does it and lots of schools do. its a good idea... trying to teach kids that a commitment is something serious not something to just flip flop around with

CyclonesRule

Apr 10, 2006
West Des Moines
My point was, I don't think after Chizik decides to take away a scholorship from a kid who took a visit to another school that he will change his mind and offer it back to him.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Probably not since the kid mosy likely took an offer from the school he just visited. Verbal is verbal.

CyclonesRule

Apr 10, 2006
West Des Moines
Appearently this kid recommited to A&M after they first took away his scholorship. I just thought it was a little strange. my bad if it happens all the time.