Chances of Getting Tix Monday?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
I should preface this by saying I've never tried to buy tickets from scalpers so I don't know how it will work. A group of 4 of us are going to drive up to try our luck with them but I don't think there will be many tickets available because 1) Its the biggest game in years at Hilton and 2) Scalpers can't get more than face value around Hilton. Should we even bother making the drive? We don't really want to spend $50-$60 a ticket beforehand either

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
I should preface this by saying I've never tried to buy tickets from scalpers so I don't know how it will work. A group of 4 of us are going to drive up to try our luck with them but I don't think there will be many tickets available because 1) Its the biggest game in years at Hilton and 2) Scalpers can't get more than face value around Hilton. Should we even bother making the drive? We don't really want to spend $50-$60 a ticket beforehand either

I'm sure your group could find tickets, but probably not for much less than 50 given KU on Big Monday.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Not sure where you are getting that they can't sell for more than face... Why don't you look to get them on via the ticket exchange on cycones.com? There were some there that I felt were reasonably priced considering...

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I wouldnt scalp them at all...you will pay quite a bit. Check out Stub Hub, they have tickets around $50.

CyAg

May 22, 2006
Parquet will be at least $100 plus Monday, if not more. They have been going from the scalper for $75/all conference.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

Eh, I wouldn't call it the biggest game IN YEARS. Maybe you meant biggest game of THE year?

& yeah, good luck getting 4 together for $60/per.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Eh, I wouldn't call it the biggest game IN YEARS. Maybe you meant biggest game of THE year?

& yeah, good luck getting 4 together for $60/per.

This. Not to be a debbie downer, but to get that many together you are probably going to have to pay enough to convince someone that it is better for them to watch from home than to go.......which for this game is going to be A LOT.

rhino3382

Mar 6, 2012
15 min South of Hilton
Here is an ad for a couple tickets. Looks to have four in a group for 60 a piece. Full disclosure, this is my brothers ad. He was in charge of buying the tix for a whole group and had some cancelations. I think the lack of ISU fans in the cedar valley is hurting him trying to move these. I know he will be in Ames early Monday. I can help anyone get the tickets if need be.

waterloo.craigslist.org/tix/3631560047.html

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Parquet will be at least $100 plus Monday, if not more. They have been going from the scalper for $75/all conference.
The traveling KU fans drive up the cost. This year their KU team must win to be league champions. Expect high prices.