CFTV: Steve Prohm following loss to Milwaukee

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
He may feel that many of these guys are not doing what is asked of them and hitting bottom might just change their attitude. It has been his style in the past let the players do it their way until it proves unsuccessful. ....now are you guys ready to listen.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I hope this loss pisses this team off.

Nothing to be really pissed off about, it's just the way it is right now. There are going to be a lot, and I mean a lot of nights like this moving forward, and probably a lot more next year as well until the young guys are able to really take over. This isn't a case of people not trying or getting mad, it's just a huge lack of skill.

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
The bad shooting has really surprised me. I mean REALLY bad! Expected to not be a good team this early, but not from not scoring. WOW!!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
What do you mean? We have played 1 exhibition game and 1 closed door scrimmage for years now. What was different this year?

We didn't do one of those stupid hurricane exhibitions. And Prohm basically said that he didn't want his team out in public yet. So he sort of knew!

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I'm sure he saw this coming. You knew he was willing to take some losses when he held Lard out for the first 2 games to send a message. He's more worried about building the team and program at the moment.
If you told me that he’s admitted to moving on to next year as early as last May, I’d believe it

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron