CFTV: Otz's media day press conference

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
First time reporters meet with TJ since the Foster news broke and the only question he gets about it is why Foster didn't fit the culture?

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
In TJ's presser I liked his take on "Role Definition and also "playing bigger than your height".

It brought back memories of my high school days when we had a front line of a 6-4 Forward a 6-7 Center and a 6-5 Power Forward and on any given night they would be outrebounded by guys who only were 6-2 and 6-3 in height....

I agree with TJ that sometimes DESIRE OVERCOMES HEIGHT in basketball.

I also like TJ's saying..."If your a Cyclone your a Cyclone Forever."

AND REMEMBER ....GO CYCLONES!

Reactions: Yaz

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
In TJ's presser I liked his take on "Role Definition and also "playing bigger than your height".

It brought back memories of my high school days when we had a front line of a 6-4 Forward a 6-7 Center and a 6-5 Power Forward and on any given night they would be outrebounded by guys who only were 6-2 and 6-3 in height....

I agree with TJ that sometimes DESIRE OVERCOMES HEIGHT in basketball.

I also like TJ's saying..."If your a Cyclone your a Cyclone Forever."

AND REMEMBER ....GO CYCLONES!

Well I'm looking forward to all the new faces and seeing how this season plays out. But in the mean time TJ needs to stick to the job he was hired to do and that is coach basketball. Not doing Tony Robbins impersonations.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
First time reporters meet with TJ since the Foster news broke and the only question he gets about it is why Foster didn't fit the culture?
Didn't even need to ask that imo. He is gone. Water under the bridge.

• Agree
Reactions: Bubba Hubba

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Well I'm looking forward to all the new faces and seeing how this season plays out. But in the mean time TJ needs to stick to the job he was hired to do and that is coach basketball. Not doing Tony Robbins impersonations.
Did I miss something?

Reactions: necromancy

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Didn't even need to ask that imo. He is gone. Water under the bridge.

We're not the University of Iowa. The question of what they knew and how they handled it is of public interest.

safmusic

May 30, 2006
then Is Campbell really Tony Robinson?... I think not, both are leading young men and using real life

Reactions: cyclone87