***CFB Games Saturday Nov. 28***

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
It’s funny that people are shocked that Indiana is in a close game with Maryland. They are ranked 12th due to a probably bad call to beat terrible PSU in OT, 3 other wins against terrible teams, and a back door cover against OSU. Indiana has done nothing of note this year. Cute story, good QB, good offense. Hell, if they beat Maryland today that will be their best win.

• Agree
Reactions: Scruff and Acylum

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Did anybody just see the punt return by okie state? Faked a fair catch at the end zone, then took off running at got tacked at the 10 yard line. Genius play lol.

• Disagree
Reactions: flycy and cstrunk

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Did anybody just see the punt return by okie state? Faked a fair catch at the end zone, then took off running at got tacked at the 10 yard line. Genius play lol.

No exactly accurate. It was a kickoff. The returner was in the endzone, was tempted to run it out, stopped, fell forward and felt he had to run at that point since his hand landed in the field of play.

Reactions: cstrunk

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I've had the OSU - TTU game on mute while watching the Vandy game on my computer so I can see Fuller kick. Vandy is showing a new level of futility today.

Also, I think there will be a few fun games this afternoon. Auburn Alabama and the egg bowl should both be good

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I've had the OSU - TTU game on mute while watching the Vandy game on my computer so I can see Fuller kick. Vandy is showing a new level of futility today.

Also, I think there will be a few fun games this afternoon. Auburn Alabama and the egg bowl should both be good

I watched one Vandy offensive series. Woof, they are really bad.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
That's pretty unprofessional, if you ask me.

I have a lot less issue with him yelling at a coach than I would a player. The coach is being paid well to take that sort of thing. Mullens is not alone in yelling at assistants. Campbell has been shown giving intense instructions before.

LancelotClone

Apr 18, 2018
I honestly thought this happened years ago with a female kicker from Colorado.

The Colorado kicker never played for Colorado, but she was the first female to score a point in Div 1 after transferring to New Mexico.

This kicker is now the first female to play in a P5 game.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
A directional kick to an up player to prevent a return. Maybe hope for it to bounce off the players chest and get a cheap TO deep in opposing territory.
Yeah, I think it was completely intentional. You can also tell because she doesn't follow through on the kick and starts walking off the field right after.

And it makes sense. She has been playing football for at best six days. So you teach her how to kick a field goal because that's what you need her for. But that also means that if she kicks a kickoff, that that it'll be 9 against 11 (because you're also putting the holder at a huge disadvantage). In that case it makes complete sense to do a squib kick

• Agree
Reactions: 06_CY

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
Its unlikely that OU loses before they play us again, but man OSU is showing me how bad I'd like to replay them and get that loss back!

Help Support Us

Become a patron