Rabbuk?
Cyfan1843
Crawfy
CoKane?
GMackey

Last edited:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I can't commit 100% but if its a weekend I might make a trip to ames.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
If we end up a couple short I have some friends in mind that live an hour north of Ames. I'm guessing they'd be happy to come down some weekend to play.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
If I'm on team CW and we win, there's no way we don't have a celebratory Stone Cold Steve Austin beer smash with a case of Busch.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
North River Valley fields are **** right now, but the city does amazing work after floods and they'll be good to play on within the next week or so.

I know Nevada has some good fields, too. Not a bad drive for Central Iowa folks.

Softball is my game. Would've been first team all conference if 2 kids at my position didn't get drafted out of high school. Instead got ******* second team.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
North River Valley fields are **** right now, but the city does amazing work after floods and they'll be good to play on within the next week or so.

I know Nevada has some good fields, too. Not a bad drive for Central Iowa folks.

Softball is my game. Would've been first team all conference if 2 kids at my position didn't get drafted out of high school. Instead got ******* second team.

Even though I talk a lot of **** about baseball, I led my team in BA and we were ranked top 10 in the state. I'm a maybe. If it's a Saturday I probably can't play. Sunday evening would be my preference.

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland

I was a 1st team all conference and district...catcher. So it doesn't exactly translate to slow pitch. Was a good contact hitter.. Usually sat a shade under .400 (this is 1A ball) and I'm more than serviceable in the outfield, considering the catcher is useless in softball. Might have to knock some cobwebs off at first. I'm just looking to have a great time, get back on the diamond, and hang out with some CFers

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I was a 1st team all conference and district...catcher. So it doesn't exactly translate to slow pitch. Was a good contact hitter.. Usually sat a shade under .400 (this is 1A ball) and I'm more than serviceable in the outfield, considering the catcher is useless in softball. Might have to knock some cobwebs off at first. I'm just looking to have a great time, get back on the diamond, and hang out with some CFers

We need to get Erik to at least come so ErikRulzzzNado can all meet up. :smile:

Reactions: cyrevkah

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

What school did you go to?