CF Slowpitch Get Together

cystud

Apr 15, 2006
I'm drinking getting ready for my game right now. Wearing nothing but a jock, stirrups, and eye black with a beer in each hand.

Reactions: ianoconnor

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
Since there has been a lot of interest in playing in Ames, and a few have mentioned weekend preferably...why dont we just just schedule something, say sunday afternoon/evening in Ames and figure out who can make it from there instead of all this ill play if stuff

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
Since there has been a lot of interest in playing in Ames, and a few have mentioned weekend preferably...why dont we just just schedule something, say sunday afternoon/evening in Ames and figure out who can make it from there instead of all this ill play if stuff

How are going to divide up into team? Should we wear a certain color?

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
How are going to divide up into team? Should we wear a certain color?

Im sure when it comes down to it we can all line up and count off 1-2-1-2
As for shirts, its softball, its pretty easy to tell who is on your team, the ones with gloves on at one time vs the ones who arent wearing gloves

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
Im sure when it comes down to it we can all line up and count off 1-2-1-2
As for shirts, its softball, its pretty easy to tell who is on your team, the ones with gloves on at one time vs the ones who arent wearing gloves

I thought we were playing football:jimlad:.

hursts

Apr 10, 2006
I thought we were playing football:jimlad:.
Dan Hawkins wants to know if it is going to be intramural softball.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4T26x6GZEw"]YouTube - Dan Hawkins - Go Play Intramurals Brother[/ame]