CF Road trip

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Which road game would you go to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
As mentioned in a previous thread by Superfan, we plan to be at all the away games this year and thought it'd be fun to organize a large group to go to one of these away games - probally Mizzou ($50/ticket, October 27th) or Kansas ($45/ticket, November 17th).

I called the ticket office today, and we can set up a group thing where everyone calls and buys their own tickets, but specify that they want to sit with such and such a group. Since this takes care of the major obstical in setting up a group road trip, we're moving on to the next phase, deciding which one to go to!!!

Since everyone buys their own tickets, it matters a little less but it'd be good to see if there is particular interest in one game, and to give the ticket office an idea of how many we're expecting with us for each game. We will buy tickets starting Monday, September 10th

*EDIT* You must be a NCC member or Student Season Ticket holder to buy away game tickets from ISU - if you are not PM me and we'll arange for me to buy your ticket

Last edited:

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Both are great venues.

Tailgaiting was more fun at KU, but I like the Mizzou stadium a lot better.

Both very short drives from DSM area.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Get JP to schedule a game with the Badgers and I'll meet you in Madison. I'll bring the smoked brisket you bring the beverage of your choice. :yes:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I would be in for the KU game...Closer drive. Would be fun to get enough people to get a bus trip together.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
Get JP to schedule a game with the Badgers and I'll meet you in Madison. I'll bring the smoked brisket you bring the beverage of your choice. :yes:

I say the Goofers so we can make this Kin.... I mean Jack Trice North!

On the other hand you know CF you have me next year @ UNLV.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Normally I'm all over this - we'd be there with bells on...but we're not going to a road game this year. :(

Have fun!

Cypwr

Mar 18, 2006
Ameskeny
The Alumni Assoc is sending out feelers to see who would be interested in attending the Missouri game. It would be great to get a large following in Columbia.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I would be up for going to Kansas. Flag Guy, when are you going to finalize what game the trip is?

We were going to let the poll run through next week, though it's starting to look like there is enough interest that maybe we could have groups at both, especially since everyone buys their own ticket, and we just try to organize sitting together...

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Just as a reminder, Monday we plan to call the ticket office and order our tickets - we'll try to set it up so that everyone can get seated together

It looks like there is enough interest that we could do this for both games

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
We have four going to Mizzou already, and good functions planned by the St. Louis ISU Club...its a blast. CU was fun last year.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
We got a road trip planned for the Toledo game.

Anybody know anything about the area, where to go, etc - it's appreciated. And anybody else going, be nice to meet up with some Clones while there.

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Do yourself a favor and buy a ticket outside the gate from a scalper at KU. They charge like $45 every year through there ticket office or there are a ton in the parking lot for like $10 to maybe $15 tops in the parking lot and you can move wherever you want in the stadium as there crowd nowhere near fills that place. They have a gorgeous campus though!

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
We got a road trip planned for the Toledo game.

Anybody know anything about the area, where to go, etc - it's appreciated. And anybody else going, be nice to meet up with some Clones while there.

Superfan and I will be there...
(If there is an ISU game this year... you'll find us there!)