CF Mailbag: Christmas Edition

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Chris,

You ahve not been married very long. You don't want to buy something that is to small. A size that they used to fit into. I always buy my wife something a little bit bigger size(Except bras). That way they enjoy the fact that it is to big and thus get to take it back and get a smaller size. You may take heat initially that day. However, Long term it makes them happy they are buying a smaller size and thus long term you will be happier. See how this works?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Am I really giving you dating advice? Wow…time to wrap this thing up.

I think this calls for a new segment. How about a weekly relationship advice column by our very own Clones21?

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Chris,

You ahve not been married very long. You don't want to buy something that is to small. A size that they used to fit into. I always buy my wife something a little bit bigger size(Except bras). That way they enjoy the fact that it is to big and thus get to take it back and get a smaller size. You may take heat initially that day. However, Long term it makes them happy they are buying a smaller size and thus long term you will be happier. See how this works?

Never buys clothes for a woman. Just don't do it. I don't care what the circumstances are, avoid it like the plague.

If you buy something too small she says, "What, do you think I'm fat!?!?" If you buy something too large she says, "What, do you think I'm fat!?!?" No good can possibly come from this.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Also, have I been living under a rock lately, what are these Sedrick Johnson rumors that CW is referring to?

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Rumors have surfaced that he might transfer. It was on KXNO last night. I've heard them too. Not a big deal right now though either way. I should have elaborated more. I can't conform or deny a thing. I probably shouldn't have even put that in there.

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA
CW, GC, Al and myself snowed in at Es Tas?

-The beer would run out in about 4 hours.
-The liquor would be gone about 2 hours after that.
-Depending on GC's apetite, the food might make it 5 hours total.

PS - How do we make this happen?

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I can't believe I wasn't ******* invited to Es Tas.

Also, Jarvis West as our GTG at WR is ballsy.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Never buys clothes for a woman. Just don't do it. I don't care what the circumstances are, avoid it like the plague.

If you buy something too small she says, "What, do you think I'm fat!?!?" If you buy something too large she says, "What, do you think I'm fat!?!?" No good can possibly come from this.

This man speaketh the truth. :yes:

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Chris,

Thank you for the solid advice my wise friend...:notworthy:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Sorry brother. EVERYONE is invited.

And yes, I think that West has some big time potential. No riding the fence for me today.

I'll take Money.

"I got a good feeling about this. That's all I'm gonna tell ya."

If you can name the person who said the above qoute, you will get a coupon from CW for Christmas.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron