Info: CF Credit System Explained Updated 1/4

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Re: CF Credit System Explained (Part 1)

So, do we start out with credits already to our name...?

Hmm...

/post

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

Um no....we fired him. Wayne Morgan is our coach....god your not the brightest kid in the world are ya?

what! we promoted carl winslow as our head coach! they need to make websites that inform me about these type of changes! next thing u know that choker peyton manning will win a super bowl....

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

You know, if a guy had one too many drinks, that Cybookie would look like Cyboobie really easily. I bet that gets it a few extra clicks.

Now you're just trying to get quoted! and I'm totally taking the bait ... Cyboobie! :biglaugh: classic!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

Wow, the amount of threads that are all of a suddden rated is pretty amazing.

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO

:eek: That won't end well.... or you might start seeing threads comprised primarly of smilies....
Ugggh! I had a painful flashback to the Mascot Poll back in May, when we were battling Michigan State. I swear there were threads on their Spartan Tailgate message board comprised of nothing more than smilies! It's like they'd developed it into a complete language! :confused:

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX

ya, this site is good for finding some cyclone news, but for us lurkers there is way to much bs posting on this site. This new system will really help out with all the postwhoring that already goes on.

its like the people on here have never heard of the internet or message boards before. let this be a normal community of cyclone fans, stop adding all the ridiculousness.

89895.jpg

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

More answers...

- To help stop "post whoring", posts that are deemed "post-whoring" only will be deleted and a penalty of credits will be taken away from the poster.

- Smilies will not count for credits:)

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

well this is damn embarrassing ... but how do you rate a thread?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron