Ugh! Nader traded to the Thunder

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Good for him. The kids has worked his tail off to get to this point. I expect to see him in the Association next season.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Georges played like 10 total games in the d-league not sure he would be eligible.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Great to see our former players shining, and the side benefit for us is that it improves our profile with recruits that are looking to get to the next level. A ton of former Cyclones are playing pro ball right now at various levels, with more to come (Monte should get drafted, and Deonte and Naz are playing well at Portsmouth).

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Great to see our former players shining, and the side benefit for us is that it improves our profile with recruits that are looking to get to the next level. A ton of former Cyclones are playing pro ball right now at various levels, with more to come (Monte should get drafted, and Deonte and Naz are playing well at Portsmouth).
I don't think top level
recruits have their sights set on playing in the NBADL or Europe. It's nice though seeing former players continue with their basketball careers though.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I think Thomas will get a serious look with his size and shooting ability. He has that work hard attitude and is always tuned in. I think he can play spot minutes and stay in the league a few years.
The bone spurs are definitely still bothering him. Even if they weren't I don't know that he would make it. He might try and do something like Nader did this year but very small chance he makes it next year.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I don't know if there is a team right now set up better for success over the next 10 years than the Celtics. They have a perfect mix of vets in their primes (IT4, Hayward, and Horford) and young talent (Tatum, Brown, Nader, and Smart).