NBA: Celtics adding GE logo to their uniforms

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I think this was expected to happen sooner rather than later. I think it was 2 or 3 years ago, when they first had the KIA logo on the All-Star uniforms, it really started the buzz and this has been the end goal ever since. As long as it isn't the entire jersey (like WNBA or European Soccer) it doesn't look bad, so I am cool with this progression. and as the article's source stated "I like free money"

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I think this was expected to happen sooner rather than later. I think it was 2 or 3 years ago, when they first had the KIA logo on the All-Star uniforms, it really started the buzz and this has been the end goal ever since. As long as it isn't the entire jersey (like WNBA or European Soccer) it doesn't look bad, so I am cool with this progression. and as the article's source stated "I like free money"

i haven't heard "that's dope" in like 15 years.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I don't mind the major European leagues where it's just one large logo, but yeah, I don't want it to look like something a nascar driver wears. Obviously I prefer something like this though

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Awesome, I say go all Euro Hockey on them

EuroHockey.jpg

Looks like NASCAR.

I also like the idea from JP4CY above, only this money should go directly back to the fund that the city used to pay for their arena/stadiums. Then after that it can go to the teams/players.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I don't mind the major European leagues where it's just one large logo, but yeah, I don't want it to look like something a nascar driver wears. Obviously I prefer something like this though
I agree, I think that it looks fine for the soccer teams because for a while now it has been that way, so it looks normal. But it would be culture shock if they all the sudden switched to that jersey format in the NBA. And I think you speak for everyone on the nascar endorsements haha

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Ads on jerseys AND you still get to sit through commercial breaks during the game, sounds like a win-win!

Help Support Us

Become a patron