CCL Starts Tonight!

fenton06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2011
Ankeny, IA
Who all will be attending? I'm hoping to make it after wishing I could go for years while I lived in MN! Gotta get my Cyclones fix!

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
Did you just recently move to Ankeny? Have fun slowly turning into a stuck up ***** like the rest of us. Anyways....

Easy to get autographs/pictures at CCL games? Never been to any before either.

whatparking

Apr 25, 2014
Did you just recently move to Ankeny? Have fun slowly turning into a stuck up ***** like the rest of us. Anyways....

I'm going. I've gone the last two years. Yes, autographs and pics are easy to get between games. There usually ends up being lines but the guys are gracious about it. If you sit close to the court you can hear the guys talking to each other while they play. When they aren't playing they usually sit towards the sides and down low, just FYI.

Sterling4Cy

Nov 13, 2006
Taking the fam tonight. Never been before. Heard the guys are very accessible. Also said to be prepared for the heat. Highschool gym in the summer.

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
Glad we are back to watching actual basketball and not coaching rumors, etc.

Anxious to see Deonte Burton play.

And yes, from experience the guys are usually really gracious with their time before and after games. Little kids especially flock to them.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
The cutest thing I ever saw, was during a game last year. Some little three year old girl admired McKay so much that she went out on the court to see him right before tipoff. They had to hold off the game until McKay could pick her up and get pics. The mother had to restrain her the rest of the game. LMAO

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The cutest thing I ever saw, was during a game last year. Some little three year old girl admired McKay so much that she went out on the court to see him right before tipoff. They had to hold off the game until McKay could pick her up and get pics. The mother had to restrain her the rest of the game. LMAO

That was about the cutest thing ever. McKay was really good with that little girl.

hoiballin33

Nov 7, 2014

JERSEY CHASER!

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Glad we are back to watching actual basketball and not coaching rumors, etc.

Anxious to see Deonte Burton play.

And yes, from experience the guys are usually really gracious with their time before and after games. Little kids especially flock to them.

Last year was my first year and yes they are very good bout meeting people and taking pictures etc. Best thing is obviously in between games etc and not monopolizing their time. Ive def been impressed with how they all carry themselves there as well.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Can't make it tonight but excited to read others' descriptions.

JackBurtonPCE1

Nov 18, 2014
I plan on going tonight as well! Now that I've quit my truck driving job I will have a lot more time on my hands this summer. I may show up in a jersey and shorts, just in case they need an extra body to get some minutes. I've still got my quick reflexes, you know!

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Pardon me if this is a stupid question and already known, but is Nick Noskowiak in town yet? All I know is that I'll take a deep sigh of relief knowing he is actually here on campus.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Somewhat unrelated question. The players have been posting pics from their workouts this week. There's one guy I don't recognize. Can anyone help me? It's not babb and it's not greder.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Somewhat unrelated question. The players have been posting pics from their workouts this week. There's one guy I don't recognize. Can anyone help me? It's not babb and it's not greder.
Probably Jordan Ashton

fenton06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2011
Ankeny, IA

Moved back nearly a year ago to attend ISU for a second bachelors. Looking forward to seeing our men in action!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Pardon me if this is a stupid question and already known, but is Nick Noskowiak in town yet? All I know is that I'll take a deep sigh of relief knowing he is actually here on campus.

I don't think he is yet because I haven't seen him in any pics or anything. I wonder what's going on there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron