CBE trip

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
Has there been any talk about a Cyclone Fanatic or Athletic Department CBE fan trip? Thinking about going, but if there was some sort of an organized trip planned I might like to get in on that instead. Perhaps there was a thread for this already, but I didn't see it with the other CBE conversations.

Thanks!!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Hasn't come up.
I know that revkah and I have to put our schedule together for it yet. It involves that College Basketball experience they have there at the Sprint Center. Nice chance to sneak in some basketball history along with basketball.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Hasn't come up.
I know that revkah and I have to put our schedule together for it yet. It involves that College Basketball experience they have there at the Sprint Center. Nice chance to sneak in some basketball history along with basketball.

Be sure to dress accordingly - the CBE is freaking awesome with a group of friends. TONS of basketball activities you can do.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron