cant wait to see the 2 scharfshutzen

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That is probably the UNI like team that MCD originally envisioned: good defense, good drill running, good outside shooting with only some inside game. With some shooters on the team, he will be able to play more like he probably intends.

whirlybirds

Oct 25, 2007
Knoxville, IA
…… those 3-point shooting teams scare the crap out of me. The thing about teams like that is you live or die on 3 point shooting. There will be nights where they couldn’t miss if they tried, then nights where they couldn’t hit a 3 to save their lives. We will be winning a lot of games we shouldn’t, while we will lose a lot of games we shouldn’t.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
…… those 3-point shooting teams scare the crap out of me. The thing about teams like that is you live or die on 3 point shooting. There will be nights where they couldn’t miss if they tried, then nights where they couldn’t hit a 3 to save their lives. We will be winning a lot of games we shouldn’t, while we will lose a lot of games we shouldn’t.

That is where Brackins comes in. Need a bucket? Get it inside to CB.

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Not with a force like Brackins down in the post, and Wesley creating his own shots. We will be a very decent team, as long as there are no more defections.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Too bad we dont Jiri back for next year. We could really use a true center... wow, did I just call Jirir a true center?!? Sorry.

But i really dont want to have Brackins playin the 5 spot, and id rather not have Thompson out there getting starters minutes. I like CJ's defense, its great at times, but he still seems to have lapses from time to time.

copenhagen

Apr 23, 2007
i think the most dangerous offensive lineup

would be Eikmeier, Lucca, Wesley, Brackins, and Buckley or whichever pt gaurd is the best field general