Campbell Staying

MattProhm21

Nov 20, 2017
My cousin works with Matt's brother and he is pretty adamant that the Campbell's will be in Ames for a long time. She even heard that Erica, Matt's wife, is running for a PTA position in Ames. Hope this is true. If things keep going the way they have been we will be making a playoff run in no time. #cyclONEnation

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
My cousin works with Matt's brother and he is pretty adamant that the Campbell's will be in Ames for a long time. She even heard that Erica, Matt's wife, is running for a PTA position in Ames. Hope this is true. If things keep going the way they have been we will be making a playoff run in no time. #cyclONEnation
They live in the Gilbert school district.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
notsure-1.jpg

Reactions: jcyclonee

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

Well, she wouldn't want to lose on a PTA position ;)

In all seriousness, I think he is staying too. But I am anxious for it to become official and the extension announced.

• Agree
Reactions: mramseyISU

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Dan McCarney alluded to in his interview that wives having more say in where coaches go than many realize, and that Matt's wife was happy here. That she wanted a small Midwestern community to raise their children in.

Reactions: GM4ISU

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I think he'll stay at ISU until one of the blue blood Big 10 schools offers him a job (and I don't mean Nebraska) or he decides he can't do any better at ISU. (I mean, he's not turning down Alabama or Texas, I just don't think either of them is offering him a job. Just not the right recruiting regions)

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
He's staying, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Campbell eat at Hickory Park last night and he said told him he's staying.

Beat me too it.

He may stay, he may go. How's that for a hard take?

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Dan McCarney alluded to in his interview that wives having more say in where coaches go than many realize, and that Matt's wife was happy here. That she wanted a small Midwestern community to raise their children in.

Ames is an outstanding small Midwestern town too. Not sure Ames and Des Moines really get the love they deserve.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
He's staying, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Campbell eat at Hickory Park last night and he said told him he's staying.
I'm afraid I have to discount this one. You said it was a girl that saw Campbell but then said, "told him he's staying".

• Funny
Reactions: Cardinal2001

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron