Campbell not going anywhere but home to his family

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado

I can see that makes sense if you move all the time or don't want to be tied down. However, when your house is paid off there is no more interest to pay to the lender and now you also have equity to move and buy another house. I have moved only three times in 15 years.

B.L.

Nov 28, 2006
Honestly think Matt Campbell is staying but only Campbell knows for sure. Taking the USC job pretty much goes against all of the qualities and standards that Campbell has set for himself and his whole career. It would be like selling out himself for the money and prestige and compromising the way he has lived his entire life.

Campbell leaving for USC makes perfect sense to the World that thinks money should be the ultimate goal. But it doesn’t make much sense to those who know Campbell. That isn’t the way he conducts himself. Campbell does not have an agent.? Anyone who thinks Campbell is negotiating a deal with USC, (he does not have an agent) while Iowa State is preparing to play a football games, needs to reconsider. That is not the way Campbell conducts himself. Campbell is all about character and conduct. He does things the right way.

B.L.

Nov 28, 2006
You nailed it ! if it was about the money he would have left when the Lions came calling !

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
You wanna know the best part of Campbell leaving (if he does)? That tells me he knows that ISU will never be invited to the Big10. He knows the new conference will be DOA.
south-park-sad.gif

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Are we using this thread now because the other one was locked for some reason? Getting a lot of messages he turned it down and USC came back strong and not feeling great right now anyone else got anything?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron