Camp Offer? Trevon Young

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Iowa is having some issues with incoming recruits. I think this is the third recruit with off the field issues.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Iowa is having some issues with incoming recruits. I think this is the third recruit with off the field issues.

Generally a sign they are about to be good. More arrests you have off the field directly relates to wins on the field.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
How does Malloy lose his scholarship for obstructing a police officer while the article makes is it sound like nothing happened to Garmon, who got busted for drug paraphernalia??

Oh, that's right, Kirk's double standard. Make an example of the bench warmers...

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
How does Malloy lose his scholarship for obstructing a police officer while the article makes is it sound like nothing happened to Garmon, who got busted for drug paraphernalia??

Oh, that's right, Kirk's double standard. Make an example of the bench warmers...

I think the fact that Malloy got caught with drug paraphenalia, trespassed, and ran from the cops was the reason he got his offer pulled (not lost his scholarship). Garmon only got one charge not three, the drug paraphenila charge and he already signed so the didn't pull his offer.

I don't know why fans from either side make a big deal about these things, both schools have their fair share of players getting into trouble.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Intersting to note that Young was just rated by 247 sports the other day and was rated as a 4 star.

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
How does Malloy lose his scholarship for obstructing a police officer while the article makes is it sound like nothing happened to Garmon, who got busted for drug paraphernalia?? Oh, that's right, Kirk's double standard. Make an example of the bench warmers...
I think the fact that Malloy got caught with drug paraphenalia, trespassed, and ran from the cops was the reason he got his offer pulled (not lost his scholarship). Garmon only got one charge not three, the drug paraphenila charge and he already signed so the didn't pull his offer. I don't know why fans from either side make a big deal about these things, both schools have their fair share of players getting into trouble.

This. So much this.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Iowa State must have only offered because Iowa offered. :jimlad:

He verbalized to EIU in June but was arrested yesterday I believe-robbery

I think you must have missed wsrgohawks rant about BCS schools only offering players after Iowa offers them because at that point, those schools know the kids are good enough to play BCS ball since "Iowa can spot talent better than anybody".

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
Who is the last Lincoln product to go Division I and not get arrested? Bret Culbertson?