Camp Notes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Re: Less than 48 hours to Camp

Lazard looks bigger than I thought he would. Summer weight lifting might be showing benefits already.

BuM6Be1IQAAKxXL.jpg

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames

Exciting time of year! The anticipation has started to build.

I'll be interested to hear how Clifford Kwaw-Mensah does. ISU may have gotten a steal by getting him to walk-on. I do wish they would have given the home-town kid a scholarship though. Oh well, he'll have a chance to prove the coaches wrong which I'm sure they'd be happy to accept if he's playing big minutes for ISU.

I don't expect it this year, but you never know. Speed can't be taught.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

I'll be interested to hear how Clifford Kwaw-Mensah does. ISU may have gotten a steal by getting him to walk-on. I do wish they would have given the home-town kid a scholarship though. Oh well, he'll have a chance to prove the coaches wrong which I'm sure they'd be happy to accept if he's playing big minutes for ISU.

You'd rather have him on schollly that who? Warren? Syria?

I'd say this worked out quite well. If he performs, he'll get his scholarship.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

Step 1: get top recruit in school history with real NFL potential at his current position.

Step 2: move him to a position he's never played before.

Yes, it does smell like a troll at work. The idea is blasphemous.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009

Mods can we change the thread title to Camp notes or somthing? Would be a good thread to just post camp info.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE

Mods can we change the thread title to Camp notes or somthing? Would be a good thread to just post camp info.

Great idea. Bobby has had great twitter updates so far this morning along with Trey Scott, CW and Randy.