Camp Insider: Jarvis West squats how much?

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
It disappoints me how much he's been overlooked in favor of our taller receivers this off season. He's been overshadowed by the tall new guys like Lazard and Montgomery but don't sell Jarvis short. He can play a BIG role for us this fall as our slot receiver.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if one of the skill position guys emerges as a Mangino or Richardson favorite. Just imagine the mismatches with Mangino moving West, Wimberly, and Bibbs around. If Sam can hit those guys in stride, I almost feel sorry for the poor defender who has to try to bring them down in a one on one situation. There's a ridiculous amount of potential in the receiving corps this year. Man, if the o line performs and Sam comes through...so much potential, so many question marks.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
It disappoints me how much he's been overlooked in favor of our taller receivers this off season. He's been overshadowed by the tall new guys like Lazard and Montgomery but don't sell Jarvis short. He can play a BIG role for us this fall as our slot receiver.

Puns are fun.

boyd

Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if one of the skill position guys emerges as a Mangino or Richardson favorite. Just imagine the mismatches with Mangino moving West, Wimberly, and Bibbs around. If Sam can hit those guys in stride, I almost feel sorry for the poor defender who has to try to bring them down in a one on one situation. There's a ridiculous amount of potential in the receiving corps this year. Man, if the o line performs and Sam comes through...so much potential, so many question marks.

Must be mind boggling for the coaches to figure out all the possible combinations.

Help Support Us

Become a patron