Cam Lard and Zoran Talley are suspended until December

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Different year, same ****. Prohm has McDermott type luck.

I’m guessing Lard’s is related to this summer.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Cam oozes talent and just continues down this path....ugh.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well, this season seems to be augering in with bad breaks. Young injury and bad behavior **** from key players. Looking more and more like 2nd division finish in Big 12. :(

Players get or keep their **** together Big 12 season might be OK but losing some crucial non-conference games might hurt.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I fully expect to get all the dislikes and disagree but this is crazy. I get you have to set a standard for your program, but expand on why you are sitting kids for a month. I get Lard but what did Talley do?

There were no arrests so are you suspending them for missing class, late for practice, smoking weed?

This just all seems extremely harsh. DUI’s you miss a few games. Show me another program that suspends kids for an entire month.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I fully expect to get all the dislikes and disagree but this is crazy. I get you have to set a standard for your program, but expand on why you are sitting kids for a month. I get Lard but what did Talley do?

There were no arrests so are you suspending them for missing class, late for practice, smoking weed?

This just all seems extremely harsh. DUI’s you miss a few games. Show me another program that suspends kids for an entire month.

I'm guessing Talley did something really bad

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017

In the end it doesn’t really matter.
The only thing that matters is making the tournament.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I guess my biggest issue is that we really are in the dark about what the issues are. I would think if it was something more serious something would have gotten out. A whole month suspension to me seems to be excessive for most infractions. I also think it is fair to question if the infractions are enough to warrant the length at least with Lard isn't it time to let him go. He's had multiple issues so if we are still talking serious violations of team rules why is he just suspended.

I know a lot of people trust Prohm, but he has had player discipline issues basically every year. Is he being to soft and letting people continue to get away with stuff, or is he being to strict? I think it is more than reasonable to say that there are discipline issues with his style. Hopefully it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.