calm down get ahold of yourself

MrApathy

Aug 7, 2006
[video=youtube_share;qvPugcb7QGE]http://youtu.be/qvPugcb7QGE[/video]

See a number of posters who could use this treatment as well as OC Mess

I dont blame the offense or defense it was not pretty it was not up to the true potential of this team
but they are young and finding theyre way.

The team should have come out passing instead the they ran right into a brick wall
Iowa had 8 men in the box and we ran it right into them I totally blame coach mess on this
feel sorry for the running backs that were given task of going into a meat grinder results
were not surprising. What can we truely expect from a O line playing musical chairs NFL style
I thought they did what they could being young and inexperienced at this level I know we had
more experienced teams in the past get horrid penelties shot themselves in the foot sometimes
making up for it with first down but more often than not ending in a punting situation.

I thought we should have onside kick earlier in the game to get the defense off the field which wound up playing some 40 minutes tonight. This came could have been alot worse then again if we had timeouts or
1-2 more minutes on the clock in 4th quarter game may have ended differently.

It is not the end of the world, the sky is not falling. Are we going bowling this year I would say hell no! and
would like to eat those words. The Future is bright maybe brighter without Mess time will tell.

This site looks worse than Hok boards in meltdown mode.

:SLEEP:

Last edited:

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
[video=youtube;zDAmPIq29ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro[/video]

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

I dont blame the offense or defense it was not pretty it was not up to the true potential of this team

The team should have come out passing instead the they ran right into a brick wall
Iowa had 8 men in the box and we ran it right into them I totally blame coach mess on this
feel sorry for the running backs that were given task of going into a meat grinder results
were not surprising. What can we truely expect from a O line playing musical chairs NFL style
I thought they did what they could being young and inexperienced at this level I know we had
more experienced teams in the past get horrid penelties shot themselves in the foot sometimes
making up for it with first down but more often than not ending in a punting situation.

I thought we should have onside kick earlier in the game to get the defense off the field which wound up playing some 40 minutes tonight. This came could have been alot worse then again if we had timeouts or

It is not the end of the world, the sky is not falling. Are we going bowling this year I would say hell no! and
would like to eat those words. The Future is bright maybe brighter without Mess time will tell.

As of right now I am failing to see what is bright about the near future.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
As of right now I am failing to see what is bright about the near future.
We might get the opportunity to lose in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl after we give Rhoads two or three more years to rebuild.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I think if they do anything positive it will be a surprise at this point, so I think that is certainly possible.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009

This is the part that bothers me. Why are they young? Why are we rebuilding? Were Rhoads first 3 recruiting classes just all ****? Apparently.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
The only thing this thread is missing is the proclamation that the sun will rise again today. And I can confirm, the sun has risen this morning.....albeit shrouded by overcast clouds.