Bus Trip and Tailgate to KU game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ankenycyclone

Jul 23, 2008
Iowa
If you are looking for an easy way to get to the KU game or a tailgate at the stadium, the Cyclone Gridiron Club has a bus going down to Lawrence. The bus will leave from West Des Moines around 8:30 am on Saturday and come back after the game...includes the tailgate.

Or if you already have your transportation to the game but looking for a tailgate, join us for that. Tailgate includes burgers, brats and beverages.

Price does not include a game ticket.

More info can be found here if interested.

Go Cyclones!

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
If you are looking for an easy way to get to the KU game or a tailgate at the stadium, the Cyclone Gridiron Club has a bus going down to Lawrence. The bus will leave from West Des Moines around 8:30 am on Saturday and come back after the game...includes the tailgate.

Or if you already have your transportation to the game but looking for a tailgate, join us for that. Tailgate includes burgers, brats and beverages.

Price does not include a game ticket.

More info can be found here if interested.

Go Cyclones!
whats the price?

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Let me know if you are riding the bus(or driving on your own) and is still in need of a game ticket, I have 6 left in the group of 60 we bought in Section 25. $25 per ticket.

Reactions: NWICY

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
We'll be new to to this KU stadium.....where are the preferred tailgating spots with other cyclone fans?
When are the public lots available, can you buy passes before hand.??

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
We'll be new to to this KU stadium.....where are the preferred tailgating spots with other cyclone fans?
When are the public lots available, can you buy passes before hand.??
I would get there early and park on a side street for free. As others have mentioned there are some lots down by AFH but as of right now, there are no parking passes available on Stubhub or anywhere else. This isn't a Kansas game like we are used to where you can park wherever you want and choose whatever seat you want inside the stadium after buying a $5 ticket...

https://parking.ku.edu/football-game-day

1664228092969.png

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I almost pulled the trigger on the $10 tailgate, for sure would have if the game were any other time. I’ll probably just eat lunch at home and have a few beers in the parking lot instead. Planning on parking in the same lot though!

ankenycyclone

Jul 23, 2008
Iowa
I almost pulled the trigger on the $10 tailgate, for sure would have if the game were any other time. I’ll probably just eat lunch at home and have a few beers in the parking lot instead. Planning on parking in the same lot though!
Stop on by and say hello

Milehighcy2

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2016
Is lot 90 RV only or can you park a pickup there? Anyone know how much the lots around AFH are?

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Let me know if you are riding the bus(or driving on your own) and is still in need of a game ticket, I have 6 left in the group of 60 we bought in Section 25. $25 per ticket.
Could use 1 ticket! Live down the road from Lawrence. What’s my next move?

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Could use 1 ticket! Live down the road from Lawrence. What’s my next move?
Our block of 60 is all spoken for but some have said they may have a single come available.
You can also comment on the post in the Ticket Exchange or just buy from KU or StubHub

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Our block of 60 is all spoken for but some have said they may have a single come available.
You can also comment on the post in the Ticket Exchange or just buy from KU or StubHub
Okay,just keep me posted if 1 ticket is there and Go Cyclones!

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Bought a ticket in that area through ticketmaster now. Where is the tailgate? And can I just float them $10 for that at the site? And Go Cyclones!