Bulls vs Celtics

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Been a great series thus far. I really like to watch NBA Playoff Basketball. I am a Big-Big Celtic fan. Although, I don't mind the Bulls....they could have a nice little run in them if they can win this series. My Great-Grandpa came to Iowa from Boston many years ago....he got me hooked on the Celts when Larry was running the show.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The problem is Ben Gordon can't guard anyone. Hopefully Paxson doesn't make the mistake of giving him big time money.

Gordon will be an unrestricted FA next year so he is playing for a paycheck. Bulls won't be able to afford him. Talk about Boston without KG, think how good Chicago would be with a healthly Deng. That's are Ray Allen defender right there. I hope Paxson waits to get someone like a Chris Bosh, and / or drafts a guy named Craig Brackins - next year of course.:smile:

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
I hate to say it but, after watching the first 2 games I think that the chi bulls are gonna win this series......

The Celtics look old and tired and the Bulls look young and extremely energetic...

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!!:cool:

Keep in mind that it required an out of your mind performance from Rose and then Gordon to make the first two contests last possession games. Either one is capable of doing it again, but the series can turn if and when neither one delivers in a key game.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Gordon will be an unrestricted FA next year so he is playing for a paycheck. Bulls won't be able to afford him. Talk about Boston without KG, think how good Chicago would be with a healthly Deng. That's are Ray Allen defender right there. I hope Paxson waits to get someone like a Chris Bosh, and / or drafts a guy named Craig Brackins - next year of course.:smile:

Oh I know, and he's probably fooling a lot of people with his big game two. He has those games from time to time, which I'm sure you know as a Bulls fan. Letting Gordon walk lets us slip Salmons to the two and we become much bigger and a much better defensive team. Be decent next year, then in the summer of 2010 bring in either Wade, Bosh, or Amare and you're a legitimate contender in Rose's third year.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames

Dwayne Wade... Its gonna happen. Brackins can come too. 2010.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Keep in mind that it required an out of your mind performance from Rose and then Gordon to make the first two contests last possession games. Either one is capable of doing it again, but the series can turn if and when neither one delivers in a key game.

It took Ray Allen having a 28 point second half and Rajon Rondo having a triple double to win a game on their home floor, too. Goes both ways.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Plus Chicago is money at home lately. I think they went 16-2 in their last 18 home games. Bulls must get games 3 and 4 if they are to win this series.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
The Bulls have to win these next 2 home games if they want to win the series. Hopefully the UC will be rocking tonight, that place can get very loud.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
It took Ray Allen having a 28 point second half and Rajon Rondo having a triple double to win a game on their home floor, too. Goes both ways.

I'll concede to your point on Rondo, but Allen has earned the respect to be the favorite to repeat a game impacting performance more than anybody else on either team.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
The momentum is huge back in Boston's favor if the Bulls don't win the next two, but I don't think they have to win these. They obviously aren't afraid to play in Boston. If the Bulls win the next two, I think they win it in 5.

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
Bulls win tonight. It took Rondo a huge game and Allen to shoot lights out to even win that last game. Bulls are pumped and should win tonight. Pierce needs to show up if they want any chance.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Bulls win tonight. It took Rondo a huge game and Allen to shoot lights out to even win that last game. Bulls are pumped and should win tonight. Pierce needs to show up if they want any chance.

Unfortunately the Bulls were the ones to no show tonight. Way to go guys. SERIES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron