Bug Eaters gon Bug Eat

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
My chain of emotions went as follows:

First 15 seconds: Ok, kinda cute, a little word play with the new coach. As long as people are on board oh well.

15-30 seconds: Alright maybe a little much their teach'.

30-45 second: Wait are they now signing the fight song instead of Christmas songs? Are people really going to clap along like this is ok?

45 seconds to end: Someone call DHS.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I just realized, they don't know what to do with all of this extra time with no bowl game to prepare for.
I agree wholeheartedly, I have friends who live in Omaha and usually go to the Bowl Game but NOT this year ....NOT sooo fast my friends...there will be no bowling this year for the four er 4 win cornhuskers. Its a long long long time to spring football its gonna seem like decades to the cornhusker fan base....

Go Cyclones Beat the memphis tigers

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
4LNaxcU.jpg

Reactions: cdface

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
My chain of emotions went as follows:

First 15 seconds: Ok, kinda cute, a little word play with the new coach. As long as people are on board oh well.

15-30 seconds: Alright maybe a little much their teach'.

30-45 second: Wait are they now signing the fight song instead of Christmas songs? Are people really going to clap along like this is ok?

45 seconds to end: Someone call DHS.

DHS there= Domestic Husker Services. They're only called in to reeducate the kids who don't sing the fight song.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron