Bubu

GoCubsGo

Jul 22, 2008
I really hope I don't have to see Bubu next year other then getting some garbage minutes after we are blowing out teams...the dude is scared with the ball and has more mistakes then he has good plays, he is not a big 12 player...end thread

I'd like to like Bubu, but I'm afriad this poster is correct. Bubu has provided some much needed minutes this season, but he almost single-handedly cost us the game last night with some of the mistakes he made.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Were you at the same game I was? Bubu did not almost cost us anything last night.

I love what Bubu has done for us this year, but 0-2 with two terrible and-1 fouls is not adding anything in the least.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I hope they both stay but I wouldn't blame either if they left.

driegner

Jun 9, 2010
Columbus, OH
I think Bubu brings energy on defense and has proven he's a worthwhile player on this team. I think you guys are a little rough on him, while he may never be great, we're not in a position to turn down the experience he's gained this year.

Bubu is the exact kind of guy we need in this program as we try to get better. He's resilient, energetic, and tough. He makes a lot of mistakes, but he's young. He also makes a lot of solid plays. It's way to soon to pass any sort of judgement on his career.

If CFH wants him to play, so do I. Otherwise, I suspect he'll contribute to the practice squad and see some time in select "defensive" scenarios.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
I love what Bubu has done for us this year, but 0-2 with two terrible and-1 fouls is not adding anything in the least.

This. Bubu was giving it his all last night, but both times CU charged back in the 1st and 2nd half were while Bubu was on the floor for Jake and then Christopherson. CU wasn't respecting him at all on the offensive side and he wasn't giving them any reason to.

He does a decent job on the defensive side (usually), and he's a necessity for spelling our starters on a razor-thin squad this year. He does pretty much all you could ever ask for from a walk-on, but I look forward to having more depth in scholarship players next year.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
This. Bubu was giving it his all last night, but both times CU charged back in the 1st and 2nd half were while Bubu was on the floor for Jake and then Christopherson. CU wasn't respecting him at all on the offensive side and he wasn't giving them any reason to.

He does a decent job on the defensive side (usually), and he's a necessity for spelling our starters on a razor-thin squad this year. He does pretty much all you could ever ask for from a walk-on, but I look forward to having more depth in scholarship players next year.

Not very accurate.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron