Bubu reinstated

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Great! Great for Bubu both personally and for his basketball career of course.

Tredici

Mar 2, 2011
West Des Moines
I am so unsure about this. Sure Bubu was cleared, but I think this brings on just bad press. I was a college student recently, and no one with good intentions picks up a college girl in his car that he doesn't know.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
I am so unsure about this. Sure Bubu was cleared, but I think this brings on just bad press. I was a college student recently, and no one with good intentions picks up a college girl in his car that he doesn't know.

What the hell are you talking about? Bubu knew this girl way before he picked her up. She texted him for a ride.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Outstanding news, numerous credible sources reveal that Bubu was wrongfully accused of sexual assault. PERIOD! Stop disecting it..

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Are you ******* serious?

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

That's ridiculous. Both the statement and the fact that you want to end some apparently innocent man's bball career for picking up a girl in his car.

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006

define good intentions please. i have a feeling "good" could have multiple meanings in this situation

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Sorry I didn't follow the case as deeply as you. Something about the whole situation just seems fishy.

...based on what? Keep in mind, you've already admitted that you didn't follow the situation, and got an important detail (that Bubu knew his accuser) completely wrong.

Last edited:

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Fred can almost just treat this like last year when he was injured. Slowly work him back in, pick the spots where he thinks Bubu can help and hopefully he provides a bit of a spark when needed.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
28649592.jpg

Tredici

Mar 2, 2011
West Des Moines
...based on what? Keep in mind, you've already admitted that you didn't follow the situation.

I followed it enough to know that the situation isn't a good one. There was no trial, because evidence tampering. Doesn't mean that something didn't happen. He was hanging around with a shady character, picked up a girl... and the rest no one knows. I wish it would have went to trial before I make my judgement of "he's free! ISU basketball!!!!". People are way too quick to just say "good for him".