Bryce Dejean-Jones is a Cyclone

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
What a strikingly handsome author. Although I have a strong feeling someone else on the isportsweb staff may have pushed "publish" early, because I'm definitely willing to bet the author had some more stats and comparisons to put after that last paragraph that would prove how Hoiberg gets the most out of limited time with transfers and we shouldn't expect any different when it comes to BDJ...

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I personally think that author would provide great insight to this site.

Gotta sign him before he finds a place at scout or rivals, CW

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
What a strikingly handsome author. Although I have a strong feeling someone else on the isportsweb staff may have pushed "publish" early, because I'm definitely willing to bet the author had some more stats and comparisons to put after that last paragraph that would prove how Hoiberg gets the most out of limited time with transfers and we shouldn't expect any different when it comes to BDJ...

He looks way too much like Matt Bellamy from MUSE, but I guess if you're into that.

He did bag Kate Hudson, so there's that.

Matt+Bellamy+Ivor+Novello+Awards+Press+Room+_eEgAaj_KJVl.jpg

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I have done some research and know for a fact that BDJ will be as good if not better than Kane. Here's my research. I follow an adult film star on twitter, the only 2 other people I follow that also follow this film star? Kane and BDJ. If that's not conclusive I don't know what is.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I have done some research and know for a fact that BDJ will be as good if not better than Kane. Here's my research. I follow an adult film star on twitter, the only 2 other people I follow that also follow this film star? Kane and BDJ. If that's not conclusive I don't know what is.

whaaat-o.gif

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Off the subject, but I always would have guessed Kane closer to 220 lbs. than 200.
Same. But I'm guessing that's in large part due to the people he was guarding and being guarded by. If you watched any of the NBA summer league, it was amazing how much skinnier he looked playing against that caliber of opponent. Doubly so since he basically played the 3 the entire time.

CyCal

Apr 22, 2014
With Bryce and Monte in the back court, I feel confident that we will have the best guard tandem in the Big 12 next year. That is particularly exciting because our collection of forwards will definitely be among the top few.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
With Bryce and Monte in the back court, I feel confident that we will have the best guard tandem in the Big 12 next year. That is particularly exciting because our collection of forwards will definitely be among the top few.

Everything looking like Roses. Remember six months ago how people were saying Nader was going to be the HMagic Factor. Now Bryce, Naz, Jameel, Monte, Georges and Dustin are adding their say to the mix. Then count in Matt, SDW, Edozie, Georgios and Clayton and the place should be rocking. Hallice will be chomping at the bits. We may not have Kentucky or Kansas media firepower, but if Fred can get his team to play together like last year, It will be Awesome, Baby.