Brownwell took his whining on the road and lost to ND. Lol

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
Little ***** probably should have worried less about how the NET was exposing the ACC and more about doing his job.

But I'm sure 12 and 17 Neutered dumb and their 134 net is just grossly miscategorized as a **** team.

Hope he enjoys his nice warm bowl of shut-the-****-up.

He and Capel can go eat a bag of big swinging dicks.

Last edited:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Brad Brownell has been a power conference coach at Clemson for fourteen years and him ******** about the B12 is the first time anyone has ever heard of him.

Saw some Clemson fan claiming he's 1-29 on the road against ranked conference teams. No idea if that's right, you'd assume this nobody would have lucked into at least a couple over fourteen years, but I'm going to go with it anyways because I enjoy it.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Brad Brownell has been a power conference coach at Clemson for fourteen years and him ******** about the B12 is the first time anyone has ever heard of him.

Saw some Clemson fan claiming he's 1-29 on the road against ranked conference teams. No idea if that's right, you'd assume this nobody would have lucked into at least a couple over fourteen years, but I'm going to go with it anyways because I enjoy it.
I didn't know he had coached there that long so I went and looked at his history. Wow, I thought Iowa was committed to mediocrity. That is something else.

JP4CY

Doesn't quickly stand up when the plane lands.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Clemson's 5 best wins of year
Alabama
UNC
TCU
Boise
South Carolina

1 in conference.

The ACC isn't good.

MTCyclone43

Feb 22, 2016
Brownell = the coaching version of Cheryl Swoopes. Say dumb things look like an idiot..

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Are there going to be any ESPN national stories about how #7 Net yet 20-10 Alabama is "gaming the system" by just scoring a ton?

They don't have a harder schedule than us, they've had 4 more losses hung on them. Whar the outrage against the SEC?

Horrible quad 1 record too. If anybody has "hacked" it or "gamed" it I would think you'd start there.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Clemson's 5 best wins of year
Alabama
UNC
TCU
Boise
South Carolina

1 in conference.

The ACC isn't good.
That’s actually a decent non conference win list, but their coach can still eat a bag of dicks.

Help Support Us

Become a patron