Broncos WR Marshall injures arm in bizarre accident

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Methinks he went to the Jeff Kent School for making up excuses about breaking your arm.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Actually, the excuse is so bad, it might be true. I mean, would you want to take the harassment involved with slipping on a McDonalds bag?

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
Actually, the excuse is so bad, it might be true. I mean, would you want to take the harassment involved with slipping on a McDonalds bag?
Exactly, if you're going to make something up at least make it manly. I broke my arm as I tackled a rabid Puma as it was racing towards a bus full of small children.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
As much as I wrestle with my brothers when the whole family around, its amzing we don't have similar stories to tell. I'll go on record as believing him.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
Seems this was a lot more serious than they originally let on. Marshall could be out for as much as 4 months, should be back by the regular season hopefully. Huge blow since the Broncos WR group is already pretty thin.

In a statement, Broncos head athletic trainer Steve Antonopulos confirmed reports Marshall "sustained right forearm lacerations to one artery, one vein, one nerve, two tendons and three muscles."

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
This almost reminds me of a year or two ago when Clint Barmes, the Rockies ss, originally said he fell down the stairs and had groceries land on his shoulder, because he didn't want people to know that he fell and had deer meat he had for Todd Helton fall on him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron