Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

JRJ

Jan 20, 2014
Will never read through this thread.

Assuming Campbell continues to build on what he built, I will hopefully in that case look at Brock as one of the cornerstones of the foundation of excellenc

that said, not the most clutch player ever

Sounds right.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
I just don't know what to make of Brock..

His legs keep sooo many plays alive and he flashes special moments...Super nice kid.

Those turnovers in close games sting though..

i think his 15-1 record at JTS will be really missed. I doubt we see that again

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Can say I don't think I've ever seen a game end the way it did last night or a pick six like that. Those had to be brutal as a Cyclone fan.

Along with the meltdown in the 3rd quarter last night was the season in one game.

Was like a clip show that sitcoms used to do when they were low on ideas.

Getting that really weird turnover at the end was a nice touch.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Along with the meltdown in the 3rd quarter last night was the season in one game.

Was like a clip show that sitcoms used to do when they were low on ideas.

Getting that really weird turnover at the end was a nice touch.

I agree. That 3rd quarter was brutal. Penalties, turnovers, giving up a long time consuming drive for a TD, it had it all. Why did Campbell lose it Fran style on that clear false start penalty is my question.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I agree. That 3rd quarter was brutal. Penalties, turnovers, giving up a long time consuming drive for a TD, it had it all. Why did Campbell lose it Fran style on that clear false start penalty is my question.

The bat/bobble catch was quite the deal too.

CMC yelling had to do with the Clemson band continuing to play I think.

• Informative
Reactions: iahawks

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I think Brock needs to avoid Camping World Stadium at all costs. But he brought us fans a lot of great moments over the past 4 years and I know he will be successful in whatever does. Best of luck to him!

Reactions: aauummm

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
The bat/bobble catch was quite the deal too.

CMC yelling had to do with the Clemson band continuing to play I think.

That was a crazy play for sure that yet again ISU couldn't capitalize on. From reading here, it was the story of the year. Still reminds of me of Iowa's 2010 season.

That would make sense. I hate it when the music being piped in stadiums is still playing while the offense is at the LOS.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
That was a crazy play for sure that yet again ISU couldn't capitalize on. From reading here, it was the story of the year. Still reminds of me of Iowa's 2010 season.

That would make sense. I hate it when the music being piped in stadiums is still playing while the offense is at the LOS.

There were several that weren't just a lack of capitalizing but lack of habits.

Making the play doesn't mean it has to be THE play. Just make the play, keep the ball, next set of downs. It was a trend forever and I'm curious to see how it didn't get corrected when the solution wasn't that complicated.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron