Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

HawkInCO

Sep 15, 2019
But it is my favorite memory of little Drew. The dazed look on his face as he sat on the bench staring off onto space, wondering who he was, where he was, and when his lunch would be ready. The hoks came in with a top ten rating and were completely crushed. So yes, it was great.

I get it. Trying to determine which time Brock lost to the Hoks is hard as well. Prob either of the last ones in Jack Trice, but it’s impossible to narrow it down beyond that.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Cheering about a guy who got a concussion. Yikes!
Hey, he did it to himself. And this from a Hok fan who probably has thrown more than her share of full cans of beer at opposing fans at Kin-ick. None of those people had helmets on.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
But it is my favorite memory of little Drew. The dazed look on his face as he sat on the bench staring off onto space, wondering who he was, where he was, and when his lunch would be ready. The hoks came in with a top ten rating and were completely crushed. So yes, it was great.
This is a bad post.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I have no idea when ISU last beat IOWA, but I do know that the “Most Clutch Player In The State Ever” wasn’t at the helm.
So you won’t answer my question. Got it.

HawkInCO

Sep 15, 2019
Why did you guys forfeit?

Sorry, missed this one, my man. Game was cancelled and every official site and governing body validates that. IOWA and Nebraska wanted to play, the rest of our conference is full of pussies.

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY

HawkInCO

Sep 15, 2019
You say Seneca is better than Purdy because of a non conference game but don't remember Steele Jantz? Sit this one out

i actually said that Purdy is comparable to Tate without the championships and Seneca was the best ISU quarterback I have seen. “Most Clutch” usually includes titles, and since there are a few teams in the state, I feel it necessary to give you something to chew on.

I’m sticking with the Iowa boy, Dally Clark, as the most clutch. Debate!!!

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
i actually said that Purdy is comparable to Tate without the championships and Seneca was the best ISU quarterback I have seen. “Most Clutch” usually includes titles, and since there are a few teams in the state, I feel it necessary to give you something to chew on.

I’m sticking with the Iowa boy, Dally Clark, as the most clutch. Debate!!!
How much pot have you smoked today?