Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I could go with Purdy. I would say someone that you could always depend on getting you 1-2 yards for the first down, but over the years you could probably count 2 or 3 people from each team.

edit: can any stat nerds come up with a completion percentage list for forth and short over the past 20 years.

Yeah I think it's Purdy by a large margin. Stanzi made a lot of big throws under pressure but he threw way too many pick sixes

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Why do Hawk fans always have to chime in on every single post or tweet that has any praise for ISU or an ISU athlete? Seriously, every time there is an ESPN tweet saying anything positive for ISU, a hawk fan always has to post. Here's one I noticed from today as a well.

So much material. Can’t help but poke the bear. Lol

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Adam Woodbury says hi.

dFHXd1XP.jpg
:mccaffery:

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Means nothing if we don't have the denominator for each.
I agree that we probably need a big more information than just "big throw under pressure", but Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow is good company to be with.

I wonder where Stanley was.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
If cryharder has beef with the list...take it up with PFF College football. ISU fans didn't create this list, why come here and attack them?