Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Zach McCabe was pretty clutch.

Adam Woodbury says hi.

dFHXd1XP.jpg

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Doesn't that come with a * if you have the most attempts under pressure because your o-line stinks?
Why do Hawk fans always have to chime in on every single post or tweet that has any praise for ISU or an ISU athlete? Seriously, every time there is an ESPN tweet saying anything positive for ISU, a hawk fan always has to post. Here's one I noticed from today as a well.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I could go with Purdy. I would say someone that you could always depend on getting you 1-2 yards for the first down, but over the years you could probably count 2 or 3 people from each team.

edit: can any stat nerds come up with a completion percentage list for forth and short over the past 20 years.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Football only otherwise Big Game Tae and Georges would be in the discussion

I'll go Purdy as the best with Wadley as the runner up. He made some big plays

Means nothing if we don't have the denominator for each.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Why do Hawk fans always have to chime in on every single post or tweet that has any praise for ISU or an ISU athlete? Seriously, every time there is an ESPN tweet saying anything positive for ISU, a hawk fan always has to post. Here's one I noticed from today as a well.

Insecurities. They have them.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Little bro gonna little bro