Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
drunks in yards. context is key guy.
200w.gif

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
you're not good at this. we're talking about tailgating.
to host or attend a social gathering at which an informal meal is served from the back of a parked vehicle, typically in the parking lot of a sports stadium.

if you want to say Iowa is a blueblood because they host the best sprawling front yard parties in the NCAA you got no beef w/ me.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
you're not good at this. we're talking about tailgating.
to host or attend a social gathering at which an informal meal is served from the back of a parked vehicle, typically in the parking lot of a sports stadium.

if you want to say Iowa is a blueblood because they host the best sprawling front yard parties in the NCAA you got no beef w/ me.
You mean, like this?

1410820833000-IOW_0914_Iowa_vs_ISU_35.jpg

Or this?

NEWKinnicklot.jpg

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
You mean, like this?

1410820833000-IOW_0914_Iowa_vs_ISU_35.jpg

Or this?

NEWKinnicklot.jpg
I've been to Kinnick and experienced the pregame eating/drinking.

As you've accurately captured here there's small parking lot immediately surrounding Kinnick. Then a few scattered facilities parking lots within 1 mile radius, some field parking a bit further away all of which is connected by a lot of house/front yard parties.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
I've been to Kinnick and experienced the pregame eating/drinking.

As you've accurately captured here there's small parking lot immediately surrounding Kinnick. Then a few scattered facilities parking lots within 1 mile radius, some field parking a bit further away all of which is connected by a lot of house/front yard parties.
Thanks for letting me know how Iowa City tailgating is set up. Hope to make it there sometime during my lifetime. Really sad to hear a person might have to actually walk a little bit or pay up for premium lots? That's crazy.

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Thanks for letting me know how Iowa City tailgating is set up. Hope to make it there sometime during my lifetime. Really sad to hear a person might have to actually walk a little bit or pay up for premium lots? That's crazy.
Yeah, it's fine. It's just not ideal and likely wouldn't make it onto top tailgating lists, certainly not blue blood status. Great party school though, so it's not for a lack of effort.

But you won't find me on an Iowa fan site saying so. Take care Lemmi. LMK if you provide the rationale for Iowa/Wisconsin being blue bloods. Peace

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron