Brock Purdy breaks school record for total yards in a game in 3 quarters

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What I don’t get is why? I don’t think I’ve ever been compelled to seek out news about the hawks and tweet something dumb. Even on our bye week I’m more concerned with watching all the other games that are on.

It's one thing when Hoks come here and they get **** flipped back on them but that's weird that they're that tuned into what ISU is doing.

Did Iowa play today so they can have something to take their mind off of Purdy?

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Speaking of records.....

Deshaunte Jones is now #8 in career receptions at ISU with 128. One more TD will move him into a 4-way tie for 9th place in career TD's. He is less than 100 yards from entering the top 10 in career receiving yards.

Brock Purdy needs about 180 passing yards to get himself into the top 10 in that category for a career. 1 more TD pass will put him in a 3-way tie with David Archer and Steele Jantz for 9th all-time in career TD passes.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Speaking of records.....

Deshaunte Jones is now #8 in career receptions at ISU with 128. One more TD will move him into a 4-way tie for 9th place in career TD's. He is less than 100 yards from entering the top 10 in career receiving yards.

Brock Purdy needs about 180 passing yards to get himself into the top 10 in that category for a career. 1 more TD pass will put him in a 3-way tie with David Archer and Steele Jantz for 9th all-time in career TD passes.
Jones has quietly put together a great career. Crazy after I don't think he had a TD his Soph year.