Brittney Griner

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
What this thread has been missing is the facts: Get this. Fact 1: Caster Semaya is a woman. Assaulting her as you did is just terrible. Did you notice that she was allowed to keep her awards? How could that happened if she was a man? Since the results of her test were never released, where did you get the information that she was a hermaphrodite? Did you notice that what the International Association of Athletics Federations did set off an international incident and almost destroyed the athlete? There were accusations of racism. The girl was traumatized and withdrew from active competition. Her long-time coach was humiliated and resigned in disgrace - stating that he felt he had failed to protect her. I am a woman and have seen this sort of labeling all my life by men such as yourselves who think that all God's creature were meant to please you and fit into your limited vision of creation. You would never have permitted dinosaurs to walk the earth, you would have destroyed all the marsupials, you would have killed off the anything that doesn't please you. The first creature which must please you is woman. That picture you have been bandying about is of a woman who packs a ton of makeup on her face, plucks her eyebrows, and has had her hair set and colored. You are all so ordinary, so conventional, so totally lacking in inspiration and insight. You dare taunt and mock these wonderful, competent and gifted women who dare challenge the status quo. No, they don't pack on the makeup and put in hair pieces as your pretty little doll-girl. But they should interest you, excite you and impress you because of their grace, intrinsic beauty and mastery of a great sport. Girls give up their lives trying to please you and meet the artificial standards which you men impose on them. The put in breast implants to have the huge breasts that you admire. They starve themselves to get the tiny waists, tiny clothing sizes that you love. Japanese girls have their legs lengthened so they can be like the Western women you so admire. Teens die from anorexia, aping the so-called beauties that are everywhere in the media. Women put in falls and hair pieces to get that long hair, glue on long plastic nails, pack on the makeup, pluck the hair out of their faces - everything must be just so or you all start insulting them and destroying their self-esteem. You hate them if they are too heavy, or too thin, or too tall or too big boned, or too flat chested. You used to hate them if they were too smart, too strong or too bold. (Now, you all claim you like those traits) Well, Brittney Griner is in trouble because she is EVERYTHING that you jock types hate. Make a list of everything you like in a woman and compare it too your bud's list. They WILL be exactly the same. Have any of you ever stopped to wonder where you all get your terribly narrow and unimaginative idea of beauty? You think you were born with it - but no. You get it from the millions of images with which you are bombarded from the outside world. You've all been brain washed by television, film, and all the other cultural and societal forces that form the brains of men like you. None of you ever dare think outside of the box and try to be original for once. You're all turned on by the same vapid little woman. You're all aesthetic drones. Maybe you all are just one man in a million little jock bodies. And worse, you brutally rage against anything or anyone who dares to challenge your homogeneous, dreary, trite idea of beauty. Grow up. Become real people, not giant little boys. Get some personal taste that is unique to you before you die. And for the love of God, try appreciating His work for once instead of mocking it. PS:As for Brittney's voice - testosterone is not the only factor affecting the depth of a person's voice. Another factor to consider is the size of his/her chest cavity. Can you understand that this is a very large girl and her voice resounds within her chest cavity? Also remember, at 20, a lot of girls have not discovered their own particular look. You should look at Demi Moore, since you mentioned her. She's considered really beautiful now. But when she was 20 she was very uninteresting (but pretty). You are all very cruel men. Beating up on a little 20 year old. It's just so mean spirited! Wow! Are you are adults? The number of sites where macho men like you just tear her to pieces is really scary. The ire of the jock. How dare she be different? It just tears you up that some woman dare show up without makeup in front of you. No wonder she's acting out; the stress and the hostile scrutiny is more than most mature politicians could bear. I can't tell you to lighten up because I know your kind. You are the kind who hurt people and say that it was all in fun. You say it's all in fun to destroy someone's ego. Gender issues just freak out men like you. Do you make fun of men who have "refined" mannerisms or who go to art galleries? God made us all to be different. Who are all of you to mock his masterful work?

:no: Not true at all.

My other comment is that reading your post hurt my eyes.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
I don't even see that, I thought she looks like the long lost sister of Side Show Bob on the Simpsons. Same hair, same neck, same build. Sorry, it's there.

Last edited:

Freestyle

Apr 9, 2010
To Beatiowa
You wrote:

However, apparently I am a heartless jock man who loves staring at women with giant racks. Thank you for stereotyping me. You are clearly a shining example of what a non-judgmental person should be.

If the shoe fits wear it. Since you answered, since you identified with the values that are being defended here, then yes - you are what you think you are. So go with it.

Freestyle

Apr 9, 2010
RandomFan
My post hurt your eyes? This is somewhat sad.... anything longer than 20 words is a challenge for some. As for your comment about whether your tastes differ from your buds' - I doubt it. An important study was done which indicates that you guys all go for the same types, with the same proportions, with the same facial structure. All within your means of course. Next.

Freestyle

Apr 9, 2010
Re: Caster Semaya
You wrote:
I read the first sentence and then relized that you have way to much time on your hands to defend someone.

Duty calls my friend. I go where I am needed. And you need a brain, scarecrow. Or is it tin man - You need a heart? Either way - both brains and heart, are in limited quantity and quality in people who hurt and demean others unnecessarily without the facts. Apparently you have too little time to act decently and humanely. But just enough time to sit around insulting and humiliating others. Some people always seem to have time for that.

You also wrote:
Also Caster Semaya was deamed to have male and female parts and is not allowed to participate any longer. So she is a women. However she is a man baby also.

Please post the article, or a scan thereof that proves this!. Show me a clip of some newscaster or journalist announcing this! Most importantly, show me the medical proof!! But you can't, can you? There is no proof. I searched and could find ABSOLUTELY NO DOCUMENTATION of your claims. The test was never released and never will be. You will never find it. You live where urban legends spawn. Caster Semaya is just a tall girl who is a powerful athlete. Nuff said.

Freestyle

Apr 9, 2010
To KneeGusto
You wrote:
Icannotdisagreewithyouexceptthatyoushouldnotignoreparagraphs. Youshouldgiveuponusingspacestoo. Itsavesspaceandthussavestheenvironment. Iknowyourkindaswell.

I apologize for the illegibility of my post. But your wonderful site was not working when I posted. I wasn't allowed to enter spaces or any hypertext. So I made a choice.

Freestyle

Apr 9, 2010
You wrote
:biglaugh: This has to be one of the funniest posts ever....

Racism? No one ever said a word about either Britney Griner or Caster Semaya being black. Where did this even come from?

How do you know we're all "jocks" who are unrefined and don't go to art galleries? Don't stereotype us as you're accusing us of stereotyping.

Lastly, did you ever think that women maybe, JUST MAYBE, choose to look like that because THEY as women think they're beautiful? Maybe when they look in the mirror, they like what they see better with breast implants or make up on? The same way I like what I see when I work out more often or shave or dress nice. Just a thought... it's not always the "man's" fault.

P.S. - Are you a politician? You took a very simple thread and made it into like 4 different social issues....

You didn't understand me. I wrote that at the time of the forced medical examination that was imposed on Caster Semaya, there was an international furor. Political leaders from her nation and other parts of Africa made accusations of racism. Caster Semaya had already passed many medical exams before that competition and was always certified as a female. These leaders thought that it was unjust and illogical to impose a specialized examination on her, since it was not imposed on any other athlete. They concluded this unfavorable attention was proof of racism.

I didn't think I had to point this out but - my comment on art galleries was intended as ironic and humorous.

As for why people put giant sacks of saline water or silicone underneath the flesh of their chests - uh - yes - I would guess that YES, they obviously THINK that they become more beautiful that way. The point is, where in the world would they get the idea that self-mutilation is a nifty way to become more beautiful? Little baby girls are not born thinking "Oh goodie, when I grow up, I want to cut my chest open, and stick implants in there!" It's not a matter of who is at "fault". It's a matter of understanding the mechanisms that operate to make us who we are, "force" us to make the choices we make, think the way we do. It's the real answer underneath the simple one. to go deeper, you must ask deeper questions. I can't help you, if you don't even see anything wrong...

BTW - Why does racism make you laugh? It's not really that humorous...

beatiowa

Dec 21, 2008
Berkeley, CA
To Beatiowa
You wrote:

However, apparently I am a heartless jock man who loves staring at women with giant racks. Thank you for stereotyping me. You are clearly a shining example of what a non-judgmental person should be.

If the shoe fits wear it. Since you answered, since you identified with the values that are being defended here, then yes - you are what you think you are. So go with it.

Wow. This isn't even worth my time to counter-argue because, to everyone besides your close-minded self, you're just making yourself look stupid. Take a minute out of typing sexist comments (yes, your stereotyping of men is just as bad as men's stereotyping of women), recheck some of your facts with an unbiased mind, and you'll be amazed at what you can learn.

As twistedredbird said, please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron