Brief Survey for feedback on Cyclone Fanatic Shirts

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CF Shop

Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys. I have a pretty brief 10 question survey for you to fill out. Only takes 3-4 minutes to fill out. It is mainly about where you buy your Iowa State apparel and some questions about the Legends line we are starting and kicked off with Kyle Kempt.

What we would like to do, especially with the Legends line, is work it out to sell those in stores like Cy's Locker Room, etc. I'd like to get some feedback at where are the most popular locations Iowa State fans shop at and that will give me good feedback on where our first targets should be and can even show those stores some numbers on people interested in those shirts. Also getting a little feedback on what former players you'd most be excited about seeing.

As a thanks for the filling out the survey, there is a coupon code at the end of the survey for 20% your next order at the Cyclone Fanatic store and it can be used on the latest Kyle Kempt tee. Thanks!

https://s.surveyplanet.com/VVYlO-rMi

CF Shop

Dec 13, 2017
Whoever designed those shirts should be proud. They look great.

I understand there's nothing you can do about this with him being in school but **** do I want Brock Purdy shirt.
Day could be coming if the NCAA gives up ownership of players likeness and allows them to profit. But that still seems a ways away.