In memoriam of Brian Ferentz as Iowa's OC

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I think the Ferentz family plan is still to eventually hand off the head coach position to Brian, or at least try to do it. Cade McNamara is their last gasp desperation hope for turning the offense around with Brian running it to sell that plan to the fanbase.

I can only hope that happens, would be glorious.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Our offense was ranked 47 places higher, with a new qb, and we still got our oc fired.

It was time, other than that I lost a work client which sucks they were gonna spend some serious money with me.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It was a tough week to be an Iowa State fan, but things seem to be turning around!

Reactions: Statefan10

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Kirk Ferentz just stripped naked, lit a fart on fire, and gave the entire Iowa fan base the double bird. Dude is the definition of stubborn and nepotism. How Barta lets him get away with it is unreal.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
Kirk Ferentz just stripped naked, lit a fart on fire, and gave the entire Iowa fan base the double bird. Dude is the definition of stubborn and nepotism. How Barta lets him get away with it is unreal.
Kkkirk and barta are both incompetent.....which is a perfect fit for their present jobs.

Reactions: exCYtable

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You forgot about Kirk doing the helicopter

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The media and fans in the state were convinced he was leaving for some reason. I am surprised the local stations didn't cover the new conference today. They have to be pissed now.

Reactions: jsb

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
That has to be so frustrating. I honestly think I’d be rooting against my own team if I were in their position. Otherwise they’re never going to change. Hilarious.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The OP explains why Iowas offense was bad, it was BF. He says to aim for the butthole and when Petras was throwing the ball he was aiming for what appeared to be BF.

Donqluione

Feb 5, 2017
I've posted before in threads like this, some time soon when the Hawks are having a decent year, Kirk decides to step away temporarily for a health issue, Butthole is made temp HC. Logical move, he's the OC so it's him or the DC who isn't named Ferentz. If the interim goes OK, Kirk says he's retiring, Barta does the old nationwide search and announces the results are that they already have the best guy in the nation. Removes the interim gives Butthole a fast contract for 10 years fully guaranteed, all that remains is to hire more family member to fill out the staff.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I've posted before in threads like this, some time soon when the Hawks are having a decent year, Kirk decides to step away temporarily for a health issue, Butthole is made temp HC. Logical move, he's the OC so it's him or the DC who isn't named Ferentz. If the interim goes OK, Kirk says he's retiring, Barta does the old nationwide search and announces the results are that they already have the best guy in the nation. Removes the interim gives Butthole a fast contract for 10 years fully guaranteed, all that remains is to hire more family member to fill out the staff.
Ol' Steveo just got canned from his job, so there is one available.

• Agree
Reactions: Donqluione

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
We know the Moon Family head coach is not going to fire his son. My question is: Given BF track record as a coach, who is gonna hire him? Casey's maybe?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The media and fans in the state were convinced he was leaving for some reason. I am surprised the local stations didn't cover the new conference today. They have to be pissed now.

I know. There were enough people on here that acted like him leaving was a foregone conclusion too.